This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Valentine’s Day Treats make February extra sweet.
As February 14 approaches, start the celebrations early and plan a special treat for the big day.
There are lots of great Valentine’s Treats all over the inter webs… (have you checked out our Valentine’s Day Pinterest board?). We have rounded up some of the most delicious ideas for you.
10 Valentine’s Day Treats
1. Janice made these delicious looking Easy Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies.
2. Sarah, a contributor to 5 Minutes for Mom made these Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Dippers.
3. I think these Sugar Cookie Waffles Sticks from The Sweet Chick look so cute.
4. Love Macaroons? Try these Conversation Heart Macaroons also from The Sweet Chick.
5. Tastes of Lizzy T’s created these Triple Chocolate Crunch Bars that look oh so good.
6. Also from Tastes of Lizzy T’s are these Homemade Red Velvet Pudding cups. YUM!
7. Tammilee’s Tips has these Red Heart Valentine’s Day Cookies. Simple yet scrumptious.
8. Bombshell Bling has this fun twist on popcorn, Conversation Heart Popcorn.
9. This Sweetheart Pizzookie also from Bombshell Bling looks like a fun treat to make.
10. Pink Lemonade Cupcakes? Yum! These are from our contributor Danielle at Busy Mom’s Helper.
Pin it for Later
Save these Valentine’s Day Treats to your Pinterest boards.
Leave a Comment