I used to scrapbook. Intense scrapbooking. I was one of those crazy perfectionists that took one week to do a page. I loved every second of it.
But there were two big problems.
One – I ran out of time. Once I started to blog, I simply didn’t have the time to devote to meticulous scrapbooking.
Two – after all that effort, I only had one copy of the page. Nothing to give to Susan or my mom or my in-laws.
I needed a 12×12 printer. But back then, those were hardly common place.
But now, there’s the HP Photosmart B8500. There are so many features and benefits — all for under $300.
- Easily print 4 x 6-inch to 13 x 19-inch photos, including 8 x 10-inch images, 12 x 12-inch scrapbook pages and 11 x 17-inch calendars.
- Print lab-quality photos and documents with vivid graphics and laser-quality black text using HP Vivera inks. Enjoy instant-dry photos that resist water and smudging, using HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- Use affordable individual inks—replace each cartridge separately when it’s needed.
- Easily view, edit and print photos without a PC by using multiple memory card slots and a 2.4-inch color display.
- Easily manage various paper sizes with an auto-engaging tray for 5 x 7-inch and 4 x 6-inch photo papers plus a 100-sheet input tray.
- Enjoy free, convenient recycling— cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
Now, if I can squeeze a bit of time for scrapbooking, I can make digital scrapbook pages in a fraction of the time and make full 12×12 copies for whomever I want!
The convenience has me screaming, but the quality is just as exciting.
Unfortunately, we do not have one of these to give away today, but the product is so fabulous that I had to let all of you digital scrapbookers know about this fantastic printer.
But for those of you who just need a reliable, affordable all around printer, I’d like to tell you about the HP Photosmart D5460 Printer.
The HP Photosmart D5460 Printer is an easy-to-use everyday home printer that provides an effortless way for the whole family to print at an affordable price.
Check out these features:
- Print documents at speeds up to 33 pages per minute in black and 31 in color
- Get instantly dry, smudge-resistant photos when using HP Vivera ink and Advanced Photo Paper
- Make your photos last for generations when using HP Advanced Photo Paper
- Print directly on CDs and DVDs: add your own photos and text
- Skip the PC: view, edit, and print using only a memory card and the 1.5″ color display
- Save money by replacing each ink cartridge separately as needed
- Get all of this for just $79
One of you will win this fabulous printer, and HP has generously donated another printer to Under the Tree so that a family in need will receive one too.
Are you looking for some great gift ideas? Check out HP’s Creative Studio. It’s a site that allows consumers to one-stop shop for their loved ones this holiday season, as it includes partner affiliates that offer everything from cookbooks on Blurb.com to customized frames on ImageKind to SkinIt photo skins you can put on cell phones, laptops, PDAs, etc. Personalized gifts are always appreciated, and there is so much here for under $50.
Here’s how you can enter to win the HP Photosmart D5460 Printer:
- See our Christmas Giveaway 2008 post to read more about
participating in our Christmas Giveaway
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2008 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have a ton of different buttons and styles for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
- Please leave one comment below to enter this giveaway. You may earn additional entries for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these two additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends via facebook, twitter, etc.
- Entries are open from Wednesday, November 19th thru Friday, November 28th at 12pm EST.
- Our winner will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winner Monday, December 1st. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
- This contest is open to US and Canadian shipping addresses. Due to legal restrictions, this promotion is not available in Arizona.
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.