With the whole lead paint fiasco, I often worry about the toys that I purchase for my children. I would love to have all wooden toys in my home, but find that hard to accomplish. And although sadly most of the toys my children play with are plastic and made in China, I am definitely a huge fan of safe, wooden toys.
The wooden dinosaur set from Cheekeyes is perfect for my son. He has such a love for dinosaurs and I feel good knowing that the toy is safe. The wooden set is of high qualtiy and very attractive with a bright color going down the sides of each dinosaur.
Cheekeyes also offers other wooden sets: farm animals, African animals, forest animals and polar animals. There are also fun accessory sets, sold separately, to liven the play.
Cheekeyes are wonderfully handcrafted and stylish wooden toys, designed with passion and made from the finest wood available. Each set is colorful and unique, with a style unlike any wooden set we’ve seen.
Each figure is done in smooth hardwood, with minimal use of paint for the face and on the edges of the animal. Animals sport a distinctive red cheek and painted eye (reflected in their name, Cheekeyes)
Testers at the 2009 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio have bestowed Cheekeyes its prestigious Platinum Award for one of this year’s best preschool toys.
The Cheekeyes will inspire children to use their imaginations for hours of open ended play. Create a colorful menagerie right in your own home and collect them all!
For your animal lover, we have the perfect gift for this holiday season. We are giving away one wooden animal set of your choice to one lucky reader, retail value $29.99. Please note that the accessory sets with trees, rocks, volcanoes, fences and gates are sold separately.
Cheekeyes is also generously donating a set to our Under The Tree Program.
Here’s how to enter to win:
- See our Christmas Giveaway 2008 post to read more about
participating in our Christmas Giveaway
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2008 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have a ton of different buttons and styles for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
- Please leave one comment below to enter this giveaway. You may earn additional entries for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these two additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends via facebook, twitter, etc.
- Entries are open from Thursday, November 20th thru Friday, November 28th at 12pm EST.
- Our winner will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winner Monday, December 1st. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
- This contest is open to US shipping addresses. Due to legal restrictions, this promotion is not available in Arizona.
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.