Oh Baby Gifts is the kind of store we love. It was started by a new mother to help other new moms find unique and useful products to please a variety of tastes and budgets.
The staff of Oh Baby Gifts have sought out the best selection of baby gifts, strollers and other parenting essentials.
Their retail shop and their online store feature top products such as this JJ Cole stroller bag that is the ultimate in organization.
With the features of the JJ Cole System Bag, even organizationally-challenged moms like myself can keep their stuff sorted out.
It’s got places for all your baby gear:
- Roomy interior for baby’s change of clothes,
- Interior organizer pockets for the little things you don’t want falling to the bottom of your bag,
- Side pocket for baby’s bottle,
- Large back pocket for changing needs,
- Pacifier pod to keep baby’s soother clean and handy, and
- Detachable changing pad and tote that holds diapers and wipes.
And your stuff is covered too with a:
- Wallet organizer,
- Cell phone pocket, and
- MP3 player pocket with cord escape.
When you’re loaded down at the grocery store check-out with baby on one hip, one hand pushing an overflowing grocery cart and your diaper bag over the other shoulder, you’ll love the magnetic flap that lets you quickly and quietly access your wallet organizer to pull out your bank card. (And the line-up of impatient shoppers behind you will also love that you’re not digging to the bottom of your bag to find your wallet.)
But my all-time favorite feature of this fantastic bag is the stroller attachments. You can quickly and easily attach the bag to your stroller and the strong rubber grip keeps the bag in place as you walk. You can leave the attachments on your stroller and just unclip the bag and go.
If you want to try out this “System”, leave a comment here to be entered.
For detailed instructions on our Giveaway, see the Christmas Giveaway 2007 post (including the code to put our Christmas Giveaway button on your site.)
But here is the quick run through:
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- Either post a link to this contest OR post a button linking to our Christmas Giveaway post. (If you post the button and link to the Christmas Giveaway, you are qualified to enter in all the upcoming Christmas Giveaway contests. And we have many more contests to come!) Non-bloggers are welcome too – we understand you can’t link – but feel free to pass the word on to your friends.
(This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.)