Have you entered all the giveaways yet?
All nineteen contests have now been added to this Christmas Giveaway Event. Entries will be closed at 10 pm Eastern Sunday, Nov 25th.
You must comment on each individual contest for which you want to be entered.
Luckily for me, my two (Julia and Sophia) are still too small to request specific gifts, but Janice’s boy Jackson definitely knows that Christmas is coming and he’s been analyzing the Toys R Us brochures and has already written up quite the Christmas list.
So we’re getting in the holiday spirit and giving away extra goodies over the next few weeks.
From now until November 24th, we will be posting various contests. To enter the contests you just need to:
- Add a comment on the contests you want to enter. PLEASE note: You need to enter each contest individually so we know who wants to be entered in what contest. So make sure you click over to each contest and leave your comment there.
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway button in that post or on your sidebar (to get the code click on read more at the bottom of this post,) or link to the individual contests you choose to enter. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the contests. No more linking required.)
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We know you can’t link – but feel free to spread the word to your friends.
- Some contests may be open to Canadians. Please check individual contests.
Click on each of the links below and comment on the contests you wish to enter:
PLEASE REMEMBER: You need to click over and comment on each contest you want to enter. We will be linking to all of the contests in this post and we need to know who wants to be entered in WHAT contest. Remember you can enter in as many of the contests as you want.
- For our first contest, we are starting off with a giveaway from a fantastic mom-owned store — Mom 4 Life is offering a luxury diaper bag or a gift certificate for $116.
- In our second contest, your kids have a chance to go on great adventures with My BedBugs.
- Our third contest will also please your youngsters… It includes some great activity kits from Gymboree.
- Your fourth prize to win is a cool Spider-Man 3 prize pack including a Spider-Man 3 DVD and Spider-Man 3 Thinkway Command Action Figure.
- In the fifth contest 6 of you will win a 10-pack of Kodak’s new Celebration Single Use Cameras.
- Our sixth giveaway will put three babies into cozy Secure2Me blankets.
- Your seventh chance to win is for a must-have Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller or a gift certificate for the value of $229.
- Our eighth giveaway is for three prize packs of the brilliant toy K’NEX.
- The ninth contest is for two sets of non-toxic baby bottles from The Soft Landing.
- Our tenth prize is a fantastic JJ Cole System diaper bag from Oh Baby!
- The eleventh contest offers you a chance to try out the clever Go4-It towel.
- Your twelfth chance to win is for a Vtech Whiz Kid PC Learning System for your child.
- For a thirteenth prize, Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags is offering a beautiful tote bag.
- Your fourteenth chance to win is from Hanes. We’re giving away two craft kits and three gift certificates to Hanes.com.
- In our fifteenth contest, we’re giving away chocolates from Ferrero.
- Our sixteenth giveaway is for a stylish sling from Nest.
- The seventeenth contest offers a chance to win a custom infant onesie or toddler t-shirt from Cute As A Bug.
- The eighteenth giveaway is for three Handy Burpees™.
- And the nineteenth and final contest in our Christmas Giveaway 2007 is for a $150 gift certificate to Olive Kids.
PLEASE NOTE: Entries for all contests will be closed Sunday, Nov 25th at 10pm Eastern and winners will be announced in the afternoon of Monday, Nov 26th.
Make sure you check back at “5 Minutes for Mom” on Monday, Nov 26th to see if you won a prize. We’ll be emailing you as well and you will have one week to claim your prize. If we don’t hear back from you, we’ll have to give the prize to someone else.
Below is the code for the buttons (we have four sizes).