Nutella is my go-to treat. If I want to add some chocolate sweetness to a snack, I reach for the jar of Nutella that sits front and center in my cupboard.
I love experimenting with Nutella, creating my own delicious recipes that satisfy my sweet-and-salty tooth.
The other day, I whipped up this simple Nutella and Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. It is just four ingredients and takes only minutes to make. Your kids will be clamoring to gobble up your fruit plate when you pair it with this sweet fruit dip.
When you make your Nutella dip, feel free to play with the amounts of Nutella and sugar according to your taste. (I am sure you won’t mind dipping your spoon in a few times to ensure you have your personal blend just right. *wink*)
Easy Nutella and Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 3 tbsp Nutella or other hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Apples slices or assorted fruit
- Blend together softened cream cheese with sugar, Nutella, and vanilla.
- Serve with apples slices or assorted fruit.