This post has been sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions however are our own.
When you are a busy mom, there’s nothing better than finding a quick, easy-to-make recipe that’s also a family favorite. Still searching for yours? Make Ragú® Sloppy Joes your go-to weeknight meal when you’re strapped for time. Your kids will love the great taste, and you’ll appreciate the simple preparation and fast clean up.
Around our home, Ragú® is a staple. I have at least 3 to 4 jars stashed away for when I need a quick go to meal like the one I am going to share with you.
When you are in a pinch — Ragú® comes to the rescue.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped (optional)
- 1 jar 1 lb. 8 oz. Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 whole wheat hamburger buns or regular hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef with onion in large nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
Ragú® is helping you save by offering $1 off Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce exclusively at Walgreens!
Enter to win
One reader is going to get their chance to win the following kitchen essentials set!
Use the Giveaway tools form below to enter.
How do you like to use Ragu pasta sauce?