This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Halloween Time at The Disneyland Resort is happening now through October 31, 2013.
During the Halloween season, Disneyland is transformed with fall colors and unique hand carved pumpkins. But that is not all — there are also seasonal attractions that can only be experienced during Halloween Time.
Halloween Time Rides
- Haunted Mansion – Step up to the gates of the Haunted Mansion for a visit with the residents of Halloween Town from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas as The Haunted Mansion is transformed into a Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Space Mountain – During Halloween Time it becomes Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. The ride takes you to a new haunted area of the universe where you will encounter space ghosts.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – As if this ride wasn’t scary enough, it gets a bit spookier during Halloween Time. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror will have you screaming even louder with ghostly encounters around every turn.
Halloween Time Events
- You can meet your favorite Disney villains at the Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland.
- Take a moment to visit Frontierland to see Observe Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display.
- Dance the night away at the Mad T Party at Disney California Adventure Park
Halloween Time Crafts and Tours
- The Pirates League Experience is a part of the Limited Time magic and only available until October 31st. Your little one can be transformed into a Pirate or a Empress and prices vary from $29.95-$34.95 For reservations call (714) 781-STYLE.
- At Big Thunder Ranch you can create Halloween crafts and enjoy some not-so-spooky activities for kids at the Halloween Carnival. You can also watch pumpkin carvers and meet some of your favorite Disney Characters in their Halloween costumes.
- Main Street, U.S.A. is transformed into a Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins on display.
- You can sign up for the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour and a ‘Ghost Host’ will take you through Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park where you will experience spine-tingling tales and a spooky good time.
Mickey’s Halloween Party
In addition to The Disneyland Resort being decorated for Halloween Time, you can also attend a special Trick or Treat event on select nights after the park closes to the public. This event requires a separate ticket, but you are allowed to enter the park up to three hours before the fun begins and you get complimentary parking for one vehicle.
During Mickey’s Halloween Party your kiddos will get to Trick or Treat around Disneyland Park, as well as attend Monsters U Dance Party at Tomorrowland Terrace. In traditional Disney style there is also a special Halloween Parade and the “Halloween Screams” Fireworks Spectacular.
If you are thinking about going to Mickey’s Halloween Party then you should scoop up your tickets soon because dates are selling out quickly.
For more information about Mickey’s Halloween Party or to buy tickets visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disneyland/mickeys-halloween-party/
Photo credit: Walt Disney Company
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Guest Contributor, Dawn Cullo
Leave a Comment