This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Personalized cards, invitations and announcements are just darling. They are fun to create, send out and receive. At Tiny Prints, you will find a wide array of fresh, modern photo cards, announcements and invitations perfect for life’s special moments.
I was very impressed by the quality of the cards that Tiny Prints sent me to review and am very excited to share some of their designs with you just in time for Holiday Thank You cards, Winter Baby Announcements and upcoming Birthday Parties.
Of course there are reasons all year long to shop at Tiny Prints, but if you do have a special December delivery, you must check out their winter photo birth announcements.
They are darling. Adorned with angels, bows, presents, trees, snowflakes or elegant yet simple winter designs, Tiny Prints has a gorgeous selection to announce your bundle of joy.
Of course, if you aren’t expecting until the spring or summer, don’t fret. You will be blown away by their charming selection of photo announcement cards.
The holiday season is upon us. Soon there will be packages headed your way, and Tiny Prints’ Holiday Thank You cards are a perfect way to send your gratitude to your friends and family. It is a great value to instill into your children as well. I am sure that you will love their beautiful Holiday Thank You designs.
Not only do they have gorgeous designs perfect for your heartfelt thank you’s, but they also have fun designs for kids to send out as well.
There is even a fun Snowball Fight Thank You card that your child can fill out and personalize. It is sure to be adored by friends and grandparents.
As Tiny Prints says, “There’s only one thing that’s more fun to throw during the winter season than a snowball, and that’s a hip thank you card!
Tiny Prints also has a selection of birthday invitations that are sure to get your guests excited for the party. My favorite birthday invitation is quite unique and I may have to use it for my daughter’s birthday next year.
Tiny Prints’ fun frame cards allow you to put your child’s artwork on display.
Instead of using a photo for this custom invitation, you upload your child’s special masterpiece. Isn’t that just a fabulous idea?
Tiny Prints has such an enormous selection of cards, announcements, stationery, invitations and accessories that you are sure to fall in love with. For your shopping pleasure, we have two $50.00 gift certificates to their online store to give away.
Here’s how to enter:
- Please leave one comment below to enter this giveaway. You may earn additional entries for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
3. Add our 5M4M button in your sidebar. Click here for banner codes.
4. Write a post and link back to this contest on your blog or spread the word to your friends via facebook, twitter, etc.
If you are already subscribed, are on our newsletter list, and have our button in your sidebar, you qualify for these three additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below. Your comment is your entry, so if you qualify for the additional four entries, make sure you leave five comments in total.
- Entries are open from Saturday, December 6th thru Friday, December 19th. Our winners will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winners on Saturday, December 20th. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won the prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days.
- Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules. This promotion is void where prohibited.
Leave a Comment