This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
What are the differences between battery types?
In simple terms, batteries come in two basic types: single-use (which have one life cycle and must be replaced when drained) and rechargeable (which can be recharged and used repeatedly). But within those two basic types are a ton of different kinds of batteries.
Rayovac Heavy Duty:
- Best for low-drain household electronics
- Great for remotes
- Best for household electronics
- Most Popular long-lasting power source
- Very good shelf-life – up to 7 years
- Best for high/drain-tech devices
- High performance battery for the devices you rely on
- Great storage life – 10 years
- 33% lighter than alkaline systems
- Best for frequent use/high drain devices
- Recharges 100’s of times
- Ready-to-use out of the package
Here’s your battery education for the day:
Are YOU buying the right batteries?
Find out even more about battery types at Rayovac – Battery Education
Please Note: We are Rayovac Sponsored Bloggers. Our experiences and thoughts are our own. You can find coupons and more at Rayovac’s Facebook Page.
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom managing editor Lolli. You can find me blogging at Better in Bulk and tweeting at @1momof5.
Leave a Comment