In one week, we will be putting the final touches on our Ultimate Blog Party Party Post and getting the MckLinky set to go live, April 9, 12:01 am EST. (If you don’t know what the Ultimate Blog Party is check out the UBP What, Why, Who and When post for a fun intro video.)
But we have been thinking, how else can we party together this year? How can we get to know each other even better? How can we help you promote yourselves, meet more like-minded bloggers AND have fun???
And it hit us — let’s party MomTV style with a LIVE UBP simulcast!!!
So this is what we are going to do.
Friday, April 9th, 9-11pm EST, we are going to go LIVE talking with bloggers ALL over the country!!! Through simulcasting, we will introduce, interview and feature Mom Bloggers via video and live chat.
And we want to talk to YOU!
So HOW can you talk to us?
- First, we will be having several IN REAL LIVE informal mom blogger get togethers in various cities. At different points through the evening, we will simulcast with those parties here on 5 Minutes for Mom and MomTV, talking with attendees about hot blogging topics.
- Second, throughout the evening anyone and everyone can live text chat, asking questions and interacting with us and the various bloggers with whom we are simulcasting.
- Third, if you want to donate a prize for a special giveaway during the evening, just let us know! This is a great way to feature your blog or your products.
If you want to get together with other mom bloggers from YOUR city — we will have several live get togethers happening.
And if YOU want to either find a party near you OR host your own IRL party in your city, fill out the form below and we will help get you partying in your neighborhood!
At this point we are planning In Real Life UBP parties in the following areas:
- Rhode Island with Audrey – Mom Generations
- Sacramento with Christine – From Dates to Diapers
- Salt Lake City with Allison – Petit Elefant
- Boone, North Carolina with Sarah – Real Life Sarah
There is definitely room for more parties, so please let us know if you would like to host, by filling out the form below. (It doesn’t have to be a big party — this is just about blogging friendships. It can be just a casual get together with a few blogging buddies, new or old.)
Again, you can also complete the form if you are interested in attending an In Real Life Party and want to know if there will be one near you.
[iframe http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFdPVVdGVUZjZHN1Y1R3dVdRRHRvNWc6MA 560px 600px]
AND don’t forget — the Ultimate Blog Party starts next Friday, April 9th!!! Get your UBP Badge here.