Are you one of the many people currently eating a keto diet? Or are you thinking about trying a ketogenic or low carb high fat diet? I’ve been researching the keto diet because I’m considering trying it myself. Since I love cooking with the Instant Pot, I gathered this collection of 20 easy and delicious Keto Instant Pot Recipes.
I don’t think there’s one diet out there that works for everyone, but in terms of popularity and efficiency, the keto diet seems to be topping the list these days. While ditching carbs might seem pretty restrictive, there are so many delicious low carb recipes, it’s just a matter of getting used to new rules. Even more, if you are already following the keto diet or thinking about taking the plunge, we have some easy keto instant pot recipes perfect for those times you’re only willing to do some effortless cooking.
If there’s one thing these keto instant pot recipes can do is make you forget you’re on a diet! We have some delicious stews, soups, meatballs, and even some dessert so good you would never guess they’re low carb unless you knew it.
The best part is, the instant pot will do most of the work, so even if you have more important things to do than spending hours in the kitchen, you’ll still have some delicious food to put on the table without breaking any keto rules!
20 Keto Instant Pot Recipes
- Keto Beef Stew In The Instant Pot Or Slow Cooker from rootandrevel.com
This keto beef stew looks like the perfect warming dish for a chilly night and an easy way to have a complete meal in a single bowl.
- Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup from alldayidreamaboutfood.com
Cauliflower soup tastes delicious so it’s difficult to imagine how amazing it can get if it’s loaded. Just look at that creamy goodness!
- Instant Pot Cool Ranch Chicken from tastythin.com
I love versatile recipes and this Cool Ranch Chicken makes no exception as it can be used to make various meals such as salads, soups, and tacos, among others.
- Instant Pot Low Carb Pizza Casserole from awefilledhomemaker.com
Yes, there are quite a few keto pizza recipes out there, but when you’re not willing to put in the effort, try this easy keto pizza casserole. You’ll get all those delicious pizza flavors in a quick and simple recipe!
- Instant Pot Low Carb Paprika Pork Chops from kalynskitchen.com
Pork chops are one of my favorite meat cuts and this instant pot recipe looks so appetizing! Just make sure you add enough chicken stock so they don’t get dry.
- How To Make Cabbage Soup With Ground Beef from wholesomeyum.com
Here’s a quick dinner idea the whole family will love, and no, we’re not talking about the cabbage soup diet here. This is just a comforting keto soup and a healthy one too!
- Low Carb Instant Pot Coconut Chicken Curry from totallythebomb.com
This chicken curry has a smooth and creamy texture thanks to the coconut milk and oil used in the recipe. If you’re a fan of hot food, you can also throw in some red chilli peppers!
- Coconut Low Carb Porridge from lowcarbyum.com
Craving your morning cereal? Here’s a healthy keto porridge option that doesn’t contain any cereal at all. The best part is, you can always make a large batch and reheat individual portions in the microwave.
- Meatballs In The Instant Pot from ibreatheimhungry.com
Who doesn’t love meatballs? They’re the perfect companion for zoodles and spaghetti squash and thanks to the instant pot they’ll be ready in 10!
- Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon from wholesomelicious.com
A simple and healthy lunch or dinner made from scratch with probably the lowest prep time in the history of cooking. This one is definitely a winner.
- Low Carb Beef Stew from lowcarbmaven.com
This meaty tasting broth has all those amazing veggie flavors and the tenderness of the beef that make it one of the most delicious comfort foods you’ll ever try!
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash With Meat Sauce from eatwell101.com
Pasta cravings for keto dieters must have some kind of a solution and this satisfying recipe should definitely be on that list.
- Low Carb Keto Easy Instant Pot Cheesy Steak Taco Soup from sweetcsdesigns.com
This low carb cheesy taco soup is one of those meals that will make you forget you’re on the keto diet. And if you have some carb fanatics in the house you also need to please, feel free to add some rice.
- Keto Low Carb Instant Pot Cheesecake from laraclevenger.com
Dessert time! This gorgeous cheesecake is suitable for keto dieters AND made in the instant pot. True perfection!
- 3 Minute Instant Pot Cabbage Noodles from wildrootskitchen.com
Three minutes is all it takes to cook these delicious and versatile cabbage noodles in the instant pot. After that, you can customize them with your favorite sauce or add some meat on the side.
- Low Carb Corned Beef & Cabbage In The Instant Pot from sugarfreemom.com
Truth be told, this recipe can also be made in a crockpot or on the stovetop, but don’t hesitate to use the instant pot if you have one as it will cut the cooking time in half.
- Low Carb Keto Chicken Noodle Soup from healthfulpursuit.com
Spiralized daikon is replacing traditional noodles in this keto version of the popular chicken soup.
- Barbacoa Beef (Pressure Cooker Or Instant Pot) from skinnytaste.com
Here’s a mouthwatering spicy dish enriched by the flavor of cumin beef lovers will devour!
- The Easiest Instant Pot Whole Chicken Recipe from recipesfromapantry.com
It turns out cooking a whole chicken in the instant pot is actually easy and it results in a moist and tender meat. The perfect recipe for a busy weeknight the whole family will enjoy.
- Instant Pot Low Carb Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Chicken Wings from realbalanced.com
For those times you need to indulge you can put this recipe to good use. Who doesn’t love some sweet & spicy barbecue chicken wings who also happen to be low carb?
Another Delicious Keto Recipe
This recipe may not use your instant pot, but it’s still super easy to make…
Pin it for Later