Anna here with a FUN, FREE Fall Bucket list printable, and 20 ideas to fill it!
I love fall, it is my very favorite time of year. The colors, the cooler days and nights, the smell of campfires and burning leaves, the smell of yummy pumpkin and apple treats in the kitchen. I mean, what’s not to love about fall?!
I like to make a Fall Bucket List with my kids so that we can enjoy as much fun fall activities as possible.
Do you like to make a Fall Bucket List with your family? Tell us in the comments what you like the most about fall.
Here are a few ideas to get you started. If you want to add more be sure to follow 5 Minutes for Mom on Pinterest, you can find a lot more fun fall ideas there!
Fall Bucket List Ideas
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Carve or decorate pumpkins
- Go apple picking
- Make caramel apples
- Have a bonfire and roast s’mores
- Bake pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Go on a hayride
- Go on a leaf hunt
- Make a leaf wreath or other craft
- Drink apple cider
- Dress up for Halloween and trick-or-treat
- Make pumpkin bread
- Rake leaves into piles and jump into them
- Make some pumpkin flavored treats and deliver to a friend
- Try a new soup recipe
- Go to a corn maze
- Go to a fall festival
- Take a drive to look at the fall foliage
- Make a gratitude jar
Click on either image below to download the FREE Fall Bucket List Printable.
Pin for Later
Pinning and sharing is so appreciated!