Yesterday I walked into the grocery store and smiled as I saw stacks of strawberries piled high and on sale. This is truly the season for making sweet strawberry desserts.
Here in the Pacific Northwest, our local strawberries haven’t quite come into season, but we’ve got tons shipping in everyday from our friends south of the border in California. Our local strawberry season is so short, but those are the best berries of all. I’m already looking for new recipes to make as soon as I can stock up on our British Columbia strawberries.
1. Strawberries and Cream Popsicles from My Joy-Filled Life
2. Strawberry Icebox Cake from Amanda’s Cookin’
3. Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake Bars from Typically Simple
4. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes from Crafting Chicks
5. Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups from Baking Beauty
6. Fresh Strawberry Cobbler from Call Me PMC
7. Strawberry Cake from Lady Behind the Curtain
8. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Trifle Delight from The Baking Chocolatess
9. Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar from Wholesome Yum
10. Chocolate Banana Strawberry Icebox Cake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
11. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie from Flour on My Face
12. Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches from Cooking on the Front Burner
13. Easy Strawberry Pie from Cincy Shopper
14. Strawberry Crunch Bars from Eating on a Dime
15. Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies from Six Dollar Family
16. Chocolate Crunch Strawberry Ice Cream Cake from A Family Feast
17. Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes from Somewhat Simple
18. Strawberry Margarita Cheesecake from What’s Cooking, Love?
19. Strawberry Lava Cakes with Strawberry Curd from Peas & Peonies
20. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops from A Night Owl
We hope you’ll love these delicious strawberry recipes. They will be perfect for your spring and summer entertaining.
Pin it for Later