Children love Easter… especially all the fun activities surrounding the holiday. Luckily, there are so many Easter crafts for kids to choose from and they can help us have tons of fun and make great memories with our precious little ones.
Easter crafts can go far beyond decorating eggs (although that’s a must)… There are all sorts of Easter-themed crafts which can be used as gifts or even as decor or toys.
Here are some of our favorite Easter crafts for kids that are also easy to make and budget-friendly too!
- Easy Spring And Easter Craft For Kids from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- Easy DIY Pineapple Easter Eggs from hellosplendid.com
- DIY Easter Science Kit For Kids from nontoygifts.com
- Make Cute Sheep From Pom Poms from craftsbyamanda.com
- Make An Easter Bunny Terrarium from pastelsandmacarons.com
- Bunny And Chick Bag Toppers from craftwithmom.blogspot.com
- Super Duper Easy Paper Easter Baskets from damasklove.com
- Easter Crafts For Kids from happyhooligans.ca
- The Cutest DIY Easter Bunny Balloons from designimprovised.com
- Easter Baskets For Kids from redtedart.com
- Paper Easter Bunnies DIY from look-what-i-made.com
- Chick And Bunny Easter Candy Holders from destinationdecoration.com
- Easter Craft Stick Puppets from easypeasyandfun.com
- DIY Bunny Party Hats from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- Paper Plate Easter Bunny from nemcsokfarms.com
- Hatching Spring Chicks Craft For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Felt Fringe Easter Basket from akailochiclife.com
- Easter Free Printable Bunny Treat Bags from hellowonderful.co
- Bunny Jars from simplydesigning.porch.com
- Easter Bunny Patch Treats from prettymyparty.com
Pin it for Later