Valentine’s Day is all about showing your appreciation for the people you love. And what better way to do that than with some homemade conversation hearts sweet treats?
Those small pastel candies can be used in so many ways to make a fabulous-looking dessert. Today’s roundup includes recipes inspired by conversation hearts. You don’t need to have exceptional baking skills since many of these conversation hearts sweet treats are super easy to make.
- DIY Conversation Heart Macarons (and Video Tutorial!) from sugarandcloth.com
- Strawberry Cream Valentine Melts from smartschoolhouse.com
- Mini Conversation Hearts Cupcakes from thebakingrobot.com
- DIY Conversation Heart Sugar Cookiesfrom lovelyindeed.com
- Valentine’s Day Fudge from crazyforcrust.com
- Conversation Heart Bark from thedecoratedcookie.com
- Conversation Heart Chocolate Pretzels from livinglocurto.com
- Conversation Heart Cookies & Printable Box from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- Conversation Heart Macarons from chocolateandconnie.com
- Conversation Heart Cheesecakes For Valentine’s Day from ciaochowlinda.blogspot.com
- White Chocolate Conversation Heart Candy Bark from revamperate.com
- Conversation Heart Pretzel Hugs from sarahsbakestudio.com
- Conversation Heart Cookies from annies-eats.com
- Conversation Heart Fudge from hungryhappenings.com
- Graham Cracker Conversation Hearts from themerrythought.com
- Multilingual Conversation Hearts from diamondsfordessert.com
- Valentine Conversation Heart Chocolate Bark from bakeat350.blogspot.com
- Conversation Heart Macarons from thesweetchick.com
- Airheads Conversation Hearts from luluthebaker.com
- Conversation Heart Cookies For Valentine’s Day from jessicagavin.com
Have you ever made a conversation hearts recipe and how did it turn out?
Pin it for Later