We’re thrilled to announce the ‘Unwrap Sunshine’ FL Buzz Twitter Chat – Dec. 15th, 2 p.m. EST / 11 a.m. PST brought to you by The Florida Buzz. We’ll be co-hosting this Twitter Party and we hope to have you join the fun.
UPDATE: Enter this extra giveaway for another $100 Marriott Gift Card.
As Andy Williams once sang, it’s the most wonderful time of year! Whether you’re busy making sand angels, decorating your home with festive lights or shopping for the perfect gift for that special someone, it’s no secret that you deserve a vacation after the crazy holiday season.
Join the Florida Buzz and us on Thursday, December 15th at 2p.m. EST / 11 a.m. PST as we Unwrap Sunshine during a Florida Buzz Twitter Chat!
We’ll talk post-holiday travel and 2017 plans as we co-host along with the main host @TheFLBuzz.
Also joining us are Florida experts, Zippy Sandler, Dalia Colon and Ashley Vaccarino.
Plus @TheFLBuzz will be giving away three $100 Marriott Gift Cards to Buzz fans who promote and participate in the chat.
Chime in this Thursday by:
- Following the hosts, aka – @TheFLBuzz and @5MinutesForMom. The Florida Buzz also recruited a few of their other fabulous bloggers to participate, so make sure to follow them, too: @ZipporahS, @DaliaColon and @ArriveChic.
- Tune in to Twitter on Thursday, December 15th at 2 p.m. EST / 11 a.m. PST.
- Enter #FloridaBuzz in your Twitter search bar just before the start of the chat. Here, you’ll find our hosts asking a series of questions related to the theme of our chat.
- During the chat, engage with other participants by re-tweeting, responding to questions, favoriting answers and uploading photos. Just be sure to include the #FloridaBuzz hashtag to stay in the convo.
- And don’t forget to invite your family, friends, fans and followers to participate.
Also, be sure to enter this extra giveaway for another $100 Marriott Gift Card.
Tweet with you soon!
~ The Florida Buzz and 5 Minutes for Mom
Pin it for Later
Disclosure: Our participation in this Twitter Party is sponsored.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom along with The Florida Buzz
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom