Hello 5 Minutes for Mom readers! It’s Shari here from Sincerely Jean.
You probably know by now that my sisters and I love to keep our recipes simple.
We especially love recipes with only 5 ingredients. We actually have an entire cookbook with 5 ingredient recipes called, “30 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes” that you can download for FREE.
Today we are sharing one of the recipes from that cookbook, 5 ingredient Italian pasta salad. This dish is delicious and so easy to make. It is a go-to dinner at my house. We have it all the time.
I also frequently bring it to BBQ’s and other gatherings and everyone always loves it.
You can really make this salad your own. If you prefer chicken, then use that instead of pepperoni. If you like tomatoes, then throw in some diced tomatoes.
There is no exact way to make a pasta salad but here is how I made mine:
5 Ingredient Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 12 oz package of tri-color rotini
- 1 6 oz can medium pitted ripe olives
- 1 small package of sliced pepporoni
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 16 fl oz bottle of Italian dressing
- Cook the rotini until al dente, drain water, and place in large mixing bowl
- Dice the pepporoni, olives, and cucumber and add to the large mixing bowl containing the noodles
- Add 3/4 bottle of Italian dressing
- Cover and place in fridge for 2-3 hours
- Add remaining 1/4 bottle of Italian dressing
We hope that you enjoy this yummy and quick recipe.