This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Some of my most favourite foods — dark chocolate, peanut butter, raspberries, strawberries, and more – are making this breakfast recipe extra sweet and special.
If you know me at all, you know I love cereal and eat it any time of day. And granola — well to me that is a cereal worthy of jumping in on dessert duty too.
And when I tasted Nature’s Path Love Crunch® Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter, I was hooked.
I mean this is dark chocolate and peanut butter IN my granola! So seriously good.
Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, Love Crunch is both nutritious and delicious, with a 55 gram serving containing 3 grams of fiber, 24 grams of whole grains, and 7 grams of protein.
As I mentioned, this is a breakfast packed with my favourite foods — and that includes fruit smoothies.
Along with my obsession with cereal, I have an obsession with smoothies.
My kids and I especially love smoothies at breakfast time or for an afternoon snack.
So to celebrate Valentine’s Day and my new love for Nature’s Path Love Crunch® Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter, I whipped up a special Love Crunch Smoothie Bowl.
(I had barely snapped my last picture before my son grabbed the bowl and devoured it, “Wow – this is awesome.” Of course, I had to make myself a fresh bowl too.)
Love Crunch Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Smoothie bowls are such a fun, fast way to pack a ton of nutrients into one yummy breakfast. In one bowl, I can get servings of berries, greens, protein, fiber, and more. And it taste like dessert.
And perhaps the best part of making smoothie bowls — you can grab whatever you have on hand, in your fridge and your freezer. You can’t go wrong.
For this smoothie bowl, I used frozen raspberries, frozen strawberries, fresh spinach and kale, along with plain Greek yogurt and skim milk.
I topped my smoothie bowl with walnuts, raspberries, hemp heart seeds, orange slices — and, of course, Nature’s Path Love Crunch® Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter.
Love Crunch Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh greens such as spinach or kale
- 1 cup Nature's Path Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Love Crunch
- 1/3 cup walnuts optional
- 1/4 cup hemp heart seeds optional
- berries and orange slices for garnish
- Put yogurt, milk, frozen fruit and greens in blender
- Blend on high until smooth
- Pour smoothie mixture into bowls
- Top with Love Crunch Granola, walnuts, hemp heart seeds
- Garnish with extra berries and/or orange slices
Don’t Miss Our Nature’s Path Giveaway
Right now, we have a Nature’s Path Giveaway going on for one of our lucky readers and it is open to the US and Canada.
Included in the prize pack is:
- Assortment Nature’s Path delicious organic & non-GMO granolas including Nature’s Path Coconut Chia Granola made with wholesome clusters whole-grain rolled oats, omega-rich chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Plus each serving is naturally packed with 6 grams of plant protein and 5 grams of fibre!
- Free product vouchers
- Nature’s Path premium, eco-friendly water bottle
- Printed copy of the new Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook
To enter the giveaway, head over to our Nature’s Path Giveaway to enter.
Pin it for Later
Disclosure: This post is sponsored so extra thanks for reading and sharing.
Written by Janice Croze, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom
Leave a Comment