Our cupboards are always stocked with Nature’s Path cereals. We love them! So we’re thrilled to partner again with this fabulous company to bring you a chance to win a scrumptious prize pack here at 5 Minutes for Mom. But in addition to our prize, you have a chance to win something bigger. Both giveaways are open to US and Canada. Keep reading to find out more…
I can’t even begin to describe how much we love Nature’s Path Granola. I could gush and swoon all day. Their organic and gluten free granolas are made with nourishing whole grains and nothing artificial and make keeping up with your healthy eating goals delicious and easy.
At both Susan’s house and my house, Nature’s Path Granola is a staple in our cupboards.
Day or night, with yogurt, milk, or by itself, we all love to pour ourselves a bowl of one of Nature’s Path’s crunchy, sweet granola blends.
Nature’s Path has such a fabulous assortment of granolas, I am not sure which flavor is my favorite. I truly do love them all.
(I can’t even admit how many packages we must go through in a month.)
FREE Recipe Ebook
Did you set any healthy living goals or resolutions in January? How are you doing?
[Tweet “February is the new January, right? We all get a restart for resolutions.”]
To give you some extra healthy eating inspiration, Nature’s Path has created a new FREE Ebook for you to download, Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips.
This beautiful Ebook has some fabulous and fast recipes that will have you and your family enjoying every healthy, yummy bite.
Coconut Chia Tropical Smoothie Bowl
One of the most popular recipes from the Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook is this Coconut Chia Tropical Smoothie Bowl.
Tropical flavours mixed with crunchy coconut and chia granola bring instant sunshine to your morning routine. Find this recipe and more in Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Flax Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup peach slices
- 1/2 cup mango slices
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
In blender, combine yogurt, bananas, peach and mango chunks; blend on high until smooth.
Toppings: Divide yogurt mixture among 4 bowls and top with granola, kiwi, peaches, mango and almonds as desired.
Tip: Keep peeled and cut-up bananas in the freezer for easy prep of morning smoothies.
Enter to Win Our Nature’s Path Giveaway
Want to try Nature’s Path granola for yourself? We have a fabulous prize pack for one of our lucky 5 Minutes for Mom readers.
Included in the prize pack is:
- Assortment Nature’s Path delicious organic & non-GMO granolas including Nature’s Path Coconut Chia Granola made with wholesome clusters whole-grain rolled oats, omega-rich chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Plus each serving is naturally packed with 6 grams of plant protein and 5 grams of fibre!
- Free product vouchers
- Nature’s Path premium, eco-friendly water bottle
- Printed copy of the new Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook
This giveaway is open to US and Canada.
To win this prize pack, visit Nature’s Path and then leave us a comment telling us one which product you’d most like to try. Then complete your entry using the form below.
Win Organic Granola for a Year
As well as entering our giveaway above for our 5 Minutes for Mom readers, Nature’s Path has another great giveaway going on for you to enter…
The prize includes:
- Nature’s Path granola and organic breakfast foods for a year
- DIY Vegan, by Nicole Axworthy & Lisa Pitman – recipe book including more than 100 ways to create an awesome plant-based pantry
- Un-Junk Your Diet by Desiree Nielsen, R.D. – how to shop, cook and eat to feel better forever
To enter in Nature’s Path’s giveaway, tell Nature’s Path what’s on your path this year by posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using both hashtags: #OnMyPath and #GranolaForAYear. This giveaway ends on February 28, 2016.
Good luck in both giveaways and we hope you enjoy a delicious and healthy 2016!
Share this recipe and giveaway with your friends on Pinterest. They’ll thank you.
Disclosure: This post and giveaway are sponsored by Nature’s Path.
Written by Janice Croze, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom