This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Janice here, with a shower revelation — eucalyptus oil mist. Thanks to EuroSpa for introducing us to this brilliant idea and for sponsoring this post. As always, our opinions are 100% our own. And please note, we are not making any medical or therapeutic claims. We are just sharing our personal experiences.
Eucalyptus Oil in the Shower? Yes, this is a Game Changer!
I am forty one years old.
I shower every single morning.
That is a lot of showers. And I just realized recently that I have been doing it WRONG.
Okay, maybe not completely wrong. I start at the top and everything gets washed just fine.
But, two weeks ago, I sprayed EuroSpa Pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist into the hot shower water before I stepped in, and my usual morning shower was totally transformed. It was like a shower conversion experience!
And now I am crazy obsessed with it.
I never want to shower again without this Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist. The fine oil mist takes my usual morning routine and turns it into a wake-me-up-and-clear-out-the-cobwebs-in-my-brain-not-to-mention-my-sinuses spa experience.
I realize that it seems like 95% of people on this continent are now using essential oils to treat everything from their headaches to their tummy aches to their toe fungus, and I have jumped on that essential oil band wagon as well. I diffuse oils constantly – I have a diffuser by my bed and one in my kitchen. I rub them into my temples and the bottoms of my feet. I drink them, cook with them, clean with them and even bathe with them.
But for some reason, I had never showered with essential oils.
I guess I needed EuroSpa to make a Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist with 100% pure eucalyptus oil and tell me to spray it into the steam of a hot shower for me to figure it out.
And now I am changed. I will be spraying eucalyptus oil into my showers for the rest of my days. It would just be silly not to…
Why I am Obsessed with Spraying Eucalyptus Oil in my Shower
- It wakes me up — Yes, I have always used my morning shower to “wake up,” but adding eucalyptus oil to that morning wake up is like adding a shot of caffeine to my shower experience, but without any caffeine needed!
- It clears out my sinuses — I don’t always have a cold. Although, as a mom with grade school kids, it seems like I am usually fighting off something. But even when I don’t have a virus, the eucalyptus oil seems to open up my sinuses, like I am breathing in fresh, misty mountain air.
- It is invigorating — I am not a morning person. I have a hard time “getting started.” But some deep breaths of eucalyptus invigorates me from the inside and out. It makes me a little bit more ready for my day.
- It feels like a spa — I haven’t had a facial in years, maybe decades. Going to the spa just isn’t in my budget. But with a few squirts of eucalyptus oil into the hot steam of my shower, my morning shower just went up in value. An easy taste of affordable indulgence.
How To Use
It’s so easy to transform your shower into a spa-like eucalyptus steam room…
- Begin by spraying one or two spritzes into the palms of your hands.
- Rub vigorously together to create heat.
- Now cup and bring slowly to your nose and breath in gently.
- Before you get in the shower, run hot water and spray into the steam.
- While you’re in the shower, you can also spray above the shower head.
- You may use between 5 to 10 sprays depending on how rich you want the scent.
Have you ever experienced a eucalyptus steam room at spa. If so, when was the last time?
And Don’t Miss This…
If you liked this post, don’t miss… How to Use Menthol Crystals and Make Homemade Menthol Rub
Pin it for Later:
Written and photographed by Janice Croze, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom. This post is sponsored by EuroSpa. Our opinions are always our 100% own.
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at http://pinterest.com/5minutesformom/
Leave a Comment