Why not capture those moments with a Kodak EASYSHARE M380 Digital Camera?
I must tell you, that I am IN LOVE with this camera. It is small, lightweight and VERY user friendly. Its smart capture feature automatically senses the surroundings and selects the best setting for my photo.
I am also able to select various options for my photos, from candle light to a bright beach scene. There is even a Manner/Museum option for times when sound and flash are not appropriate.
I have been genuinely pleased with the quality of the photos and videos that I have captured with my Kodak EASYSHARE M380 Digital Camera.
Here is a look at some of the camera’s wonderful features:
- Amazing quality prints with 10.2 MP
– 10.2 MP means you can make stunning prints up to 30 × 40 in. (76 × 102 cm)
– More megapixels means you can crop and still get a great picture.
- 5X optical zoom lens
– 5X optical zoom (35 mm equivalent: 38–190 mm) gets you closer to your subjects without reducing image quality.
- Blur reduction
– The camera automatically minimizes the effects of camera shake to deliver a clearer picture
- Beautiful pictures, more often—automatically
– Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature adjusts camera settings for great pictures in just about any environment—automatically.
- Face detection
– For great shots of friends and family, face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings.
- High ISO
– Capture the details in low light conditions and fast action situations with high ISO (up to 1600)
This Mother’s Day, why not treat yourself to a camera that will help to create lasting memories. It retails at $179.95, a great price for a great gift that keeps on giving.
Of course, we’d like to make this Mother’s Day extra special for one of our readers. You can win a Kodak EASYSHARE M380 Digital Camera in your choice of red, purple, teal or black. Mine is teal, and I find it so bright and cheery. Just looking at it makes me happy.
Here’s how you can win:
- Leave a comment on this post. This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses.
- Either link back to our Mother’s Day Giveaway 2009 post and include a “Mother’s Day 2009 Giveaway” button in that post or on your sidebar or link to this post.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate. We understand you can’t link, but please spread the word to your friends!
- Additional entries can be earned by Subscribing to our Feed, Signing up for our Newsletter, or spreading the word via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
This post was written by 5 Minutes for Mom contributing editor, Erica Stall.