Bath time is already fun, but with Sudz N Bubbles, it can be a real treat. Aren’t these soaps just adorable??
Cindy began Sudz N Bubbles after searching for glycerine soaps, which were recommended by her pediatrican, to use on her son with eczema. After paying a large sum of money for a little bar of glycerine soap, Cindy decided it would do her good to learn to make it on her own. Soon she was trying her hand at lotion, bath salts, shower gel, body butter, and lip balm.
Her scented soaps take on many forms, from goldfish in a bag, to delectable slices of chocolate pie. Bath time has never been more fun. And although they look good enough to eat, my daughter can testify to the fact that the soaps taste like….soap.
Kids love the soapsicles, cupcake soaps and fish in a bag soaps. There are also delightful soaps for adults as well, like the Rockin Raspberry Bar, Moonlight Pomegranate and rejuvenating Cup O Cappuccino Soap.
I love that the soaps are great for my two older children who also suffer from eczema. Their skin is sensitive to most of the fun children’s bubble baths. So with Sudz N Bubbles soaps, they can still have a little something special to look forward to when they take their baths.
Perfect for Christmas stockings or as a special treat for a friend or family member, Sudz N Bubbles soaps are perfect gifts for those on your Christmas shopping list.
One lucky reader will win a $50.00 gift certificate to Sudz N Bubbles.
Here’s how to enter:
- See our Christmas Giveaway 2008 post to read more about
participating in our Christmas Giveaway
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2008 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have a ton of different buttons and styles for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
- Please leave one comment below to enter this giveaway. You may earn additional entries for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these two additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends via facebook, twitter, etc.
- Entries are open from Monday, November 10th thru Friday, November 28th at 12pm EST.
- Our winner will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winner Monday, December 1st. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
- This contest is open to US and Canadian shipping addresses. Due to legal restrictions, this promotion is not available in Arizona or Quebec.
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.
Thank you Sudz N Bubbles for your generous donation of Soapsicles and Fish in a Bag soaps for our Under The Tree Program.