Surprise and impress your kids with this fun and healthy GREEN Smoothie Popsicle. Thanks to Almond Breeze for sponsoring this post and providing this recipe.
Healthy green smoothies are all the rage… so why not turn your nutritious drink into a smoothie to entice your kids.
Kids love popsicles and the shock value of a green popsicle will certain get their attention.
But these nourishing treats aren’t just for kids… pull one of these Green Smoothie Popsicles from your freezer for breakfast or when you need an afternoon snack.
Featuring silky smooth Almond Breeze Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Beverage and getting its green color naturally from a generous helping of fresh spinach, this smoothie is good for you and your family.
After I filled my popsicle molds, I added some ice cubes and frozen blueberries to the leftover smoothie and blended again.
It was a delicious addition to my breakfast that gave me a boost of protein along with vitamins and nutrients from the spinach, banana, almond butter and Almond Breeze almond beverage.
So tell us — how do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? How do you sprinkle the luck of the Irish into your day?
Green Smoothie Popsicles Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) almond butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 large handful of spinach
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Distribute mixture evenly into molds and freeze in the freezer until frozen, at least 4 hours.
- TIP: To release popsicles, run the underside of the molds under hot water for 10 seconds.
Written and photographed by Janice Croze, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom. This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Growers. Opinions shared on 5 Minutes for Mom are always 100% our own.