This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Here at 5 Minutes for Mom we have searched the internet for some great Disney Holiday crafts that you can do with your kids. Here are our top 10 picks.
1. Mickey Mouse Snowmen Cards
The Mickey Mouse Snowmen Cards can be found on Spoonful
2. Homemade Mickey and Minnie Ornaments
The Homemade Mickey and Minnie Ornaments are made by Jackie at Delightfully Disney
3. Disney Crafts – Borax Crystal Ornaments & Decorations
Disney Crafts – Borax Crystal Ornaments & Decorations can be found on Build a Better Mouse Trip.
4. Mickey & Friends Christmas Coloring Page
Mickey & Friends Christmas Coloring Page can be found on Family.go
5. Mickey Mouse Sugar Cookies
These delicious Mickey Mouse Sugar cookies can be found on The Disney Diner blog.
6. It’s a Winter Never Land Coloring Page with Jake and the Never Land Pirates
Jake and his buddies have a great coloring page that can be found on Disney Jr.
7. Mickey Mouse Paper Snowflakes
These adorable Mickey Mouse paper snowflakes can be found on Spoonful
8. Agent P Merry Perry Christmas Card
For your Phineas and Ferb fans you can create this cute Agent P Christmas card with the help of Spoonful
9. Princess Sophia the First Holiday Coloring Sheet
The Princess Sophia the First coloring sheet can be found on Disney Jr.
10. Mickey and Minnie Felt Ornaments
These cute Mickey and Minnie felt ornaments can be found on Undercover Tourist
Pin it for Later
Leave a Comment