This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Susan and Janice here… We’re thrilled to announce we’re embarking on a new campaign to spread the word about the new BISSELL PowerGlide Lift-Off vacuum. Yes, it’s a sponsored project but as always, you can trust our opinions are our own.
We’re looking forward to having some fun with this campaign because it’s all about celebrating real women with real messes. We’re certainly real women with real messes… and we suspect many of you can relate.
Over the next few months, we’ll be getting deeper into cleaning and to start we tested out a new BISSELL PowerGlide Lift-Off vacuum. Well, we actually fought over it first… watch the video below to see which twin won the fight!
Okay, did you watch the video? Did you see which twin won the vacuum?
Well, we both love how the BISSELL PowerGlide Vacuum with Lift-Off can help you quickly clean your entire house moving between carpet, hardwood and tile.
Our favorite part of the vacuum is the lift off pod which lets you easily clean stairs without hurting your back. It’s super easy – 1 click and a lift – to remove the pod. (And it’s just as easy to put it back and continue vacuuming the rest of the house.)
7 Reasons You’ll Love the PowerGlide Lift-Off
Here are seven reasons why you’ll love this vacuum as much as we do…
- Awesome Suction Power. You don’t want to spend your time vacuuming if half the dirt is being left behind.
- Lightweight. As we get older, our backs get weaker. We don’t want to lug a heavy vacuum up and down the stairs and try to balance it on the steps as we try to get the crumbs in the crevices.
- One vacuum, many floor types. We’ve got carpet, hardwood and tile. We want to whip around our houses with one vacuum cleaning all our floors.
- Maneuverable. Crumbs get everywhere. Vacuums must follow.
- Bagless beauty. We don’t want to buy and change vacuum bags… We like retro style, but not in our vacuums.
- Simple to use. We’re not into studying instruction manuals.
- Affordable. Yeah, we have better things to spend money on… household appliances aren’t a feature item in our budgets. This vacuum isn’t going to mess with our vacation savings.
Yes, we love the BISSELL PowerGlide Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology and we think you’ll find it is the only vacuum you need to clean your entire house.
Connect with BISSELL on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Written by Susan and Janice of 5 Minutes for Mom
Join us at: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with us at http://pinterest.com/5minutesformom/
Leave a Comment