This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
As parents, we never want to forget the sound of our babies’ coos, the sight of our kindergarteners heading off to school for the first time, or the squeals from our kids when they spot their stuffed stockings on Christmas morning. As much as I love still photography, I love that with video I can preserve how my kids sound, how fast they move, how wild they play.
If you are like me and most of the videos you take are with your mobile phone, but you want to upgrade and ensure you are capturing high quality HD video of your family’s memories, you definitely want to check out the incredible line of Handycams from Sony.
I received a Sony Handycam HDR-PJ260V as part of the Sony Mom Blogger Program and I love it. Not only does it capture fantastic full HD video and have a vast offering of features such as image stabilization and 55x Extended Zoom, but the ability to immediately project my videos on any flat surface is fabulous. Kids love it!
Now, you don’t have to wait to have everyone enjoy the videos you take. You can even edit your videos in camera and create highlight videos with music and everything.
The Sony Handycam HDR-PJ260V is packed with so many features:
- Full HD Video – 1920 x 1080 high-definition video recording at up to 24Mbps
- Dual Record – allows for simultaneous capture of video and still images
- Large LCD – display for easy viewing and touch operation
- Tracking Focus – extension of Face Detection® to choose an object by touching LCD and have the focus follow selected object
- Optical SteadyShot™ – image stabilization with Active Mode – compensates for greater degrees of camera shake to deliver smooth video
- Wide angle lens – offers a broader perspective to capture everything in the shot
- Closer Voice – Utilizing Face Detection®, its advanced audio processing to suppress unwanted noise and capture human voices with maximum clarity
- Auto Wind Noise Reduction – iAUTO intelligently detects wind noise based on wind strength while employing an advanced algorithm to broaden the range of noise reduced
- Extended Zoom – improved BIONZ processorfor up to 20 per cent more powerful digital zooming capability compared to previous models
- Built-in USB cable – convenient USB cable built into camcorder strap for easy content transfer and quick charge
- and MORE…
Do you have a video camera to capture your family’s memories? What do you look for in a video camera?
To find out more about Sony, visit them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
We are part of the Sony VIP Mom Blogger Program by Sony Electronics where of mom bloggers have been given the opportunity to test and review Sony gear.
If you found this post helpful, we would love it if you gave it a Stumble, Tweet, Pin, or Facebook Like. Thanks so much! We really appreciate your support of 5 Minutes for Mom.
Written by Janice Croze, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom.
Wanna chat? Find me at: @5minutesformom, @janicecroze and Facebook.com/5minutesformom.
Leave a Comment