The other night I fixed a delicious dinner of lasagna, garlic bread, and a healthy salad. It’s an old family recipe full of hearty flavor, tons of cheese, and yummy tomato sauce! It is a dinner fit for a king and one that provides a lot of leftovers.
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound of hamburger meat cooked and crumbled
- 1 8 ounce tub of cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 16 ounce bag of mozzarella cheese
- Brown the ground beef and set aside.
- In a large pot, place your lasagna noodles and fill with water and then salt it good. Cook until al dente.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef and spaghetti sauce. Set aside
- In another bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg, and Parmesan Cheese. Mix together and set aside.
- To assemble the lasagna:
- Place a scoop of sauce mixture on the bottom of your lasagna pan. Top with a few noodles (around 4 or 5). Top with 2 more scoops of meat sauce. Add a layer of the cottage cheese mixture and smooth out. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers until you run out of room. End with mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour and a half. If cheese is getting too brown, cover with foil.
One thing about lasagna is the cleanup! My pans always get so messy and I have to let them soak in a sink of hot, soapy dishwater in order to get it clean. The clean up is my least favorite part.
Then I heard about the Finish Revolution challenge and how clean my pans would be after just ONE washing through the dishwasher. Could this really save me hours of scrubbing and cleaning?
I was totally surprised at the fact that the Finish product actually cleaned my dishes like it said it would. I have never been able to just throw them in the dishwasher without cleaning all the leftover food off first. This was definitely a challenge I was glad I could take.
So what do you think? Would you like to take the challenge too?
About Finish Revolution
Take the #finishrevolution challenge and receive free-samples and take the challenge yourself, then share your experience using the hashtag #FinishRevolution on Twitter
About Finish Quantum
Finish® Quantum® has 3-chamber technology that releases agents that breaks down food residues: It’s so powerful, there’s no need to pre-rinse! It’s also wrapper free!
- Finish® Quantum® releases each agent when needed during the cycle
- Rinsing Gel Powerball® – Works to wash away residues for sparkling clean glasses and dishes
- Powerful Scrubbing Microbeads – To break down even the toughest food residues so they can be washed away
- PowermaxTM Bleach – To attack tough stains like tea and coffee
Head on over to the Finish Facebook page and take the challenge, get free samples, and share with others about this amazing product!
I was sent product to review in order to try this challenge. All opinions listed are my own.