We are trying something new this week. Now YOU can Add YOUR link to the Mr. Linky. Do you have a fun giveaway or must see post? Link to it below.
Amy at Thoughts form the Mrs. is hosting a Baby shower from the Mrs. event. Every prize will go to one family in need. She will be accepting personal entries and nominations. This event will run from Jan. 12th to Feb. 2nd.
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
- Anamigo.com is having a photo contest with a daily prize of $25 and a weekly prize of $125, totaling $300-a-week for the cutest pet photos (voted by users).
Anamigo.com is a new online community for pet lovers and their pets. It doesn’t cost a thing and all you have to do is join.
- Are you an expectant mom who’s been eyeing a BOB stroller for new baby? You could win a brand new BOB by simply showing your little bun in the oven!
From now until January 31, 2009, BOB Gear is accepting photo entries of growing baby bellies – at the beach, wrapped in a bow or even decorated in brightly-colored paint!
The best baby bump as decided by BOB wins a new stroller, so get creative with it (while staying tasteful, of course) and send in a snapshot of your beautiful belly!
- Sticky Feet (Part Deux) One pair of Stride Rite shoes (1/15 US/Canada)
- Mommies With Cents Cold-EEZE and Organix (1/11 US/Canada)
- Sandier Pastures Resist Today T-Shirt (1/13 US/Canada)
- An Island Review Twisted Silver Earrings (1/14 US Only)
- Glimpse a $25.00 gift certificate to T-Shirt Monster (1/12 US/Canada)
- Chefdruck Reviews Wooden Lazy Spoon from Jonathan’s Spoons (1/16)
- Nurse Mommy Adult Tee from Fly High Joy (1/14 US Only)
- An Island Review SunMate UV Monitor (1/16 US Only)
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy Package of 2 Vaseline Clinical Therapy Lotion (1/15 US Only)
- Red Sox Mommy A box of 30 personalized Fruit Roll-Ups (1/19 US Only)
- Mom Giveaways Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce (1/14)
- Close To Home Pilsbury Gift Basket (1/16)
- Livin With Me Naturally Nora and Olan Mills Giveaway (1/14)
- Mom Giveaways $20 gift card to Sugarhouse Ink (1/15)
- Short Stop Five $29.95 bookmaking credits from Blurb.com (1/12)
- Sassy Frazz Natural Skin MD with sunscreen SPF 15 (1/12 US Only)
- Thrifty & Chic Mom Maple necklace from Fashion Refined (1/23)
- An Island Review Pedi-Relax with essential oils (1/11 US Only)
- The Laughs Will Go On A Minky pillowcase (1/23)
- Close To Home $20 gift certificate to Fandango (1/15)
Just for Kids
- Nurse Mommy My First Scrubs (1/11 US/Canada)
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy 1 Girl Beanie/1 Boy Beanie (1/12 US Only)
- Jolly Mom No Squeeze Juice Box holder (1/15 US Only)
- a working, blogging mommy My Dad Rocks pink toddler tee (1/16 US Only)
- Northwest Mom finds Flipside reversible hat (1/20 US Only)
- Northwest Mom Finds Citefuzz Mini Monkey Hat (1/22 US/Canada)
- Livin With Me Neil Sedaka Children’s CD (1/15)
- Nurse Mommy Edible Baby Item of choice (except hoodies) (1/16 US/Canada)
- Mom Giveaways French Monster Set from Spunky Sprout (1/16)
- Sassy Frazz Excite Books “Netflix” books for kids program (1/19 US Only)
- An Island Review Littlest Pet Shop Pet Pair (1/11 US Only)
- Nurse Mommy a Boon Frog Pod pack and Flo Water Deflector (1/20 US/Canada)
- Jolly Mom Mod Mum Baby Sling (1/18 US Only)
- Thrifty & Chic Mom Shooshoos baby shoes (1/23)
- Glimpse Four Peapod glass baby bottles (1/15 US/Canada)
- 5 Minutes for Special Needs Fill In The Blankie customized blanket (1/22)
Books for Grown-Ups
- Simply Stacie You, Only Better a self-improvement e-book. (1/15 US/Canada)
- Chefdruck Musings Writer Mama (1/16)
- The Bluestocking Guide Sundays at Tiffany’s (1/28)
- The Bluestocking Guide Your Best Life Begins Each Morning (1/13)
- Take a sneak peek at The Cradle – The Playroom!, before it is unveiled to the greater media/public. This Yelp-style forum allows site visitors to post reviews of their favorite local resources, funny and cool videos, pictures, and more.
You can also comment and rate each listing, making The Cradle – The Playroom! a great place to share information on pregnancy and new parenting.
- The League is a school and web-based system for service learning that empowers young people to make a positive difference in their communities.
This month, as we honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the League is encouraging kids to get their classrooms involved in their latest service learning event called King Day.King Day is a national LEAGUE event that encourages young people to help others through acts of caring, respect and fairness — performing good deeds for their community.
This year, the LEAGUE is also encouraging everyone to share Giving Game Cards. The Giving Game is based on the principle of kindness. Pass along good deeds and share your story with others on the Giving Game site. The game is FREE to play and is a fun way for children to make the world a better place.
POSTS WORTH YOUR WHILE
- At 5 Minutes for Going Green, learn how to impact your child’s classroom with some new school thinking.
- Reminisce with Beck at 5 Minutes for Parenting, as she shares her childhood daydreams where dolls come to life and relates it to present day moments.
- Enjoy a Book and a Craft at 5 Minutes for Books.
- Michelle at 5 Minutes for Special Needs reminds us moms that we need to make sure to take time for ourselves. Join her in reclaiming yourself.
- RefreshMoments has a wonderful devotion for kids that includes a fun craft activity as well. Kids Inspriation – The Potters Clay.
Would you like to share a fun giveaway or a worth our while post? Please add it to the Mr. Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.