This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Outback Steakhouse is such a versatile restaurant–whether you are looking for a place to meet some friends for girls’ night out, or a place for you and hubby to go for date night, or to enjoy a family dinner either eating in or using their curbside takeaway–there’s something for everyone.
In addition to their menu featuring great steaks, salads, and seafood, they have three new featured items, available for a limited time:
- Prime Rib and Crab Cake Mixed Grill
- Herb-Rubbed Slow-Roasted Sirloin
- Cracked Peppercorn Salmon
Use their cool “invite a mate” feature on their website to send out an e-card inviting your friends to “Go Outback tonight.”
Would you like to win $75 in gift cards from Outback Steakhouse? That’s enough to take your whole family or treat a whole crew. Please leave a comment telling us who you’d like to invite to help you spend your gift card if you win.
Enter to Win:
If you would like to win $75 in gift cards from Outback Steakhouse, all the instructions about entering the Mother’s Day 2008 Giveaways are included in the Mother’s Day 2008 Giveaway post (including the code to put our Mother’s Day Giveaway button on your site.)
But here is a quick run through:
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- Post a link to this contest (it is always nice to let your readers have a chance to win too!) and/or link and post a button to our Mother’s Day 2008 Giveaway post. (If you post the button and link to the Mother’s Day 2008 Giveaway, you are qualified to enter in all the upcoming Mother’s Day 2008 Giveaway contests. And we have two weeks of contests to enter!) Non-bloggers are welcome too – we understand you can’t link – but feel free to pass the word on to your friends or write about it on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
(This giveaway is open to US and Canadian shipping addresses.)
(Have you checked out the other contests in Mother’s Day 2008 Giveaway contest?)
Leave a Comment