Hello 5 Minutes for Moms readers! It is Shari here from Sincerely Jean.
My sisters and I LOVE quick and easy dinner recipes. We actually have a FREE eCookbook “30 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes” that you can download HERE.
Today I am bringing you an easy 5 ingredient shrimp scampi recipe. This one is not in our cookbook. You can think of it as a little bonus recipe.
I absolutely love shrimp scampi! You can’t beat the delicious combination of garlic, butter, lemon, and shrimp. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It is my favorite seafood dish.
I especially love this recipe because it is so quick and easy. You doesn’t love easy dinner recipes?
I feel like life just keeps getting busier and busier. All you need to make this dish is five ingredients and about 20 minutes.
You will have a delicious dinner ready for you and your family in no time.
Easy 5 Ingredient Shrimp Scampi
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Shrimp: Add butter and garlic to large skillet over medium heat
- Add shrimp to skillet (season with salt and pepper optional)
- Let shrimp cook for 2 minutes and flip
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes and remove shrimp from skillet and put on a plate
- Sauce: In the same skillet, add chicken stock and lemon juice
- Stir and cook on low heat until mixture is hot
- Serve shrimp and sauce over angel hair pasta
I hope you enjoy this yummy, quick recipe.
PIN for later