Anna here with another delicious recipe for you. Many thanks to DairyPure for sponsoring this post.
Mashed Potatoes. Is there anything better than creamy mashed potatoes to go along with a grilled steak or southern fried chicken?
Mashed potatoes are pretty much a staple in my menu planning. The entire family loves mashed potatoes, including my crazy picky children.
I’ve made many, many, many variations of mashed potatoes. Simple butter and milk, loaded, various spices, etc. When making mashed potatoes I really just reach in the cabinet and grab whatever and toss it in.
Today’s recipe is Creamy Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes. They were a huge hit with the family just like I knew they’d be.
The cast of characters include: Peeled and boiled russet potatoes, DairyPure milk, shredded cheese, and butter.
Creamy Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes with DairyPure Milk
- Peeled and boiled russet potatoes
- DairyPure milk
- Shredded cheese
- Now this is a bit tricky, I never measure anything for my mashed potatoes.
- I just peel, boil, drain, and mash lightly.
- Next I add a little bit of milk, lots of butter, and then mash the potatoes until they are creamy.
- Any other additions go in last.
- Serve & enjoy!
About DairyPure Milk
DairyPure is the first, and largest, fresh white milk brand, nationally. It is the only milk backed by a 5-Point Purity Promise: No artificial growth hormones, tested for antibiotics, continually tested to ensure purity, milk comes only from cows few a healthy diet, and cold shipped fresh from your local dairy.
DairyPure milk provides eight essential nutrients for a healthy lifestyle: protein, calcium, potassium, vitamins A, D, & B12, riboflavin, and phosphorus. Quality milk from farm to fridge.
DairyPure milk (and creams!) are available at your local grocery stores in the dairy section.
- 1% Low Fat Milk – half gallon & gallon bottles
- 2 % Reduced Fat Milk – half gallon & gallon bottles
- Skim/Fat Free Milk – half gallon & gallon bottles
- Whole Milk – half gallon & gallon bottles
- Heavy Cream – quart & pint cartons
- Half & Half – quart & pint cartons
Pin for later:
Written by Anna, who shares delicious recipes and a bit of fashion from the country on her blog Green Eyed Country Girl. See what she’s pinning on Pinterest and “like” Green Eyed Country Girl on Facebook.