Win Charming new jewelry from Things Remembered!
So, for the especially difficult gift recipients in my life this Mother’s Day, I will be heading over to Things Remembered. Their line of jewelry, keepsakes, frames, and more, serve as one-of-a-kind gifts that are sure to please any “mom” in your life!
One of my favorite gifts from Things Remembered is newly introduced “Charm Story” collection. With more than 50 exclusive silver plated engravable charms, the “Charm Story” collection is the perfect gift for any new or seasoned mom!
The one-of-a-kind collection includes:
- Mom and Grandma Charms
- Photo Charms
- Baby Charms
- Birthstone Charms
- Travel and Hobby Charms
- Cause-Related Charms
- Pet Charms
- Friendship Charms
Each of these beautiful charms, retailing at just $20 each, offer custom engraving, making each charm unique to it’s owner. The engraving does cost a little extra but is definitely worth it! I had my charms engraved with some of my favorite sayings in Italian and absolutely love them! The charms are a beautiful addition to the new Things Remembered charm bracelet and charm necklace, also retailing for just $20 each, which are beautifully packaged in an exclusive storybook presentation box.
Not sure exactly where to start? I would suggest the classic charm bracelet or necklace with one “First Chapter” starter charm — either a heart, circle, star, or dog-tag shaped charm — for just $30! This is an amazing gift idea because it gives you a great, personalized gift option for more special occasions to come! Get her another charm for her birthday, another to celebrate the arrival of the newest grandchild, and yet another to congratulate her on finishing that marathon!
Things Remembered offers much more than just Mother’s Day gifts though. They are an amazing place to find gifts for those upcoming graduations, summer weddings, anniversaries, and, of course, Father’s Day! Shopping can be done easily online or at any Things Remembered store.
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post. This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses.
- Either link back to our Mother’s Day Giveaway 2009 post and include a “Mother’s Day 2009 Giveaway” button in that post or on your sidebar or link to this post.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate. We understand you can’t link, but please spread the word to your friends!
- Additional entries can be earned by Subscribing to our Feed, Signing up for our Newsletter, or spreading the word via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- AND, for yet another entry…..follow Things Remembered on Twitter and send a tweet saying “@tremembered – I’m following thanks to @5minutesformom!”