This past year, I’ve been sick a few times with colds that include all the fun symptoms –runny nose, coughing, congestion, headaches, and aches and pains. From the time I was a teenager (I will not acknowledge how long ago that was!) I’ve always treated my colds with Robitussin. I’ve tried other brands, but Robitussin seemed to be the one that worked the best.
Tips to Treat Colds and Flu
- Despite low cold and flu incidence this season, be prepared by taking steps to boost your immunity and ensure you’re ready just in case a cold strikes. Stay hydrated, eat a balanced diet, and make sure your medicine cabinet is stocked to tackle a cold.
- Beginning to feel under the weather? Spend a comforting night in with a cup of hot liquid (think tea or simply hot water with lemon) and a book (or Netflix). Getting enough fluids and rest will help your body fight off an incoming cold.
- If you feel a cough, cold or even the flu coming on, try an over-the-counter medicine such as Robitussin® Peak Cold Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold for relief.
- And, when you’re on the go, find the right relief for your symptoms with the Robitussin® Relief Finder on the website. Of course, you know my favorite saying, “There’s an app for that!”? Well there is! Check it out HERE.
Robitussin can retail various prices, depending on your region. In the Mid-Atlantic Region, it retails at approximately $5.49. Click HERE to get a coupon for $1 off a Robitussin® product.
Did You Know?
- A cough or cold can strike at anytime, especially if you’re traveling! You are likely to run into people who haven’t fared as well and it’s very easy to catch a cold when flying. Stay healthy on the plane and keep a small container of alcohol-free hand sanitizer in your purse to kill germs while in-flight, and really at all times!
- Have a smart phone? There are a ton of useful apps that can help you get through the airport, and find what you need once you touch down! Finding relief is simple once you land with the Robitussin® Relief Finder. It’s quick and easy, just select your symptoms and the app will tell you which product is right for you, and where to find it wherever you may be.
Click HERE to get a coupon for $1 off a Robitussin® product.
Have you used Robitussin in the past? What has your experience been?
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Robitussin. All opinions are our own.