As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Mister Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
- Nancy O’Dell is going to London to cover the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton for Entertainment Tonight – and you could be there with her. “My friends at Creative Memories have put together the most exciting contest: the Happily Ever After Photo Contest, Nancy said. “All you have to do is share a photo of something that makes you happy, and you could win a trip to London during the royal wedding!”
The Grand Prize Winner will spend four days and three nights in London, amidst all of the excitement. Winners will hear the chimes of Big Ben, stroll by Buckingham Palace, celebrate with the locals in Picadilly Circus and join Nancy for a spot of tea and girl talk about all the wedding fun.
The contest runs from April 1 to April 15. To enter, go online and “like” the Creative Memories Home Office Facebook Page, click on Photo Contest and upload an image that makes you smile.
The 100 photos that receive the most votes will be evaluated by Nancy and a panel of judges. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected based on creativity, personality and originality. Fifteen runners up will win a prize pack from the Nancy O’Dell Collection by Creative Memories.
“We’ll be calling the grand prize winner on Monday, April 18,” Nancy said. “I’m so excited about this contest and this once-in-a-lifetime Happily Ever After opportunity,” she added.
- Hurry and enter the 2011 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas Contest over at Homemade Gifts Made Easy. Enter your homemade Mothers day gift project for your chance to win a $100 cash prize, with runner up prizes of $50 and $25! Any sort of Mothers day craft ideas are eligible. It could be something you’ve crafted or sewn, or a card you’ve made – all are welcome! Entries will be accepted through May 8th.
- That’s right…one of the most important holidays is right around the corner and Disney Junior is celebrating Mother’s Day by inviting all of YOU to “Be Part of the Magic” and possibly get the opportunity to see yourselves and your kiddos on TV during the Disney Junior programming block on Disney Channel.
To participate, you can upload a photo of yourself with your child/children to the “Be Part of the Magic” photo gallery at www.DisneyJunior.com/Mothersday and include a note about what Mother’s Day means to you. Some of the entries will then be featured in on-air spots airing during Mother’s Day weekend on Disney Junior!
Disney Junior is inviting moms nationwide to participate, so if you’d like to help get the word out (or just want to share your submission with friends and family), feel free to post a link to the photo gallery on your blogs or social networking sites.
- My Baby Pajamas – $30.00 Gift Certificate (4/25 US & Canada)
- Frugal New England Kitchen – $100 Spring in Small Spaces Challenge Entertaining Gift Pack (4/19 US Only)
- Welcome to Married Life – 4 sets of 3 each personalized Mother’s Day cards from Tiny Prints (4/14 Worldwide)
- Frugally Green Mom - Instant Pot – Pressure/Rice/Slow Cooker and Steamer (4/16 US & Canada)
- Glimpse – Win a headband or a t-shirt from Boske Kids (4/22)
Would you like to share a fun giveaway or a worth our while post? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.