Could your kitchen use an upgrade?
Sears Appliances and Kitchenaid® are here to help. Simply submit a photo of your kitchen and 1-2 sentences to Sears and share why your appliances need rescuing!
Enter by November 2nd for a chance to win a suite of appliances from KitchenAid® (worth $7,000), Service Live Credits toward remodeling (worth $1,000), and a phone consultation with Susan Serra, kitchen design expert (worth $200)!
Submissions must be in by November 2nd, see official rules for details.
Here’s what you could win:
- Dual Fuel Double Oven Range – This dynamic combination gives you both exceptional precision and accuracy, and allows even baking across all racks*so you’ll achieve perfectly consistent results.
*Among conventional dual fuel ranges with 14.5KW rating or lower.
- Architect® Series II Refrigerator– The newest KitchenAid® French door bottom freezer refrigerator offers the most shelf space* and a full color LCD screen.
*Based on shelf area in external ice and water dispensing French door refrigerators without ice storage in the door.
- Superba® Series EQ Dishwasher – For a cleanup performance that’s both powerful and quiet. So you can breathe a sigh of relief—and hear it. This dishwasher offers 25 percent better results than the competition.
*Combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands’ highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid
- Microwave Hood Combination Oven – With convection cooking capabilities, this microwave oven offers more cooking options, better results, and less cook time than conventional microwaves.
- Beverage Center – KitchenAid® provides a stylish way to store your favorite beverages close at hand. The undercounter beverage center combines the convenience of a refrigerator with the elegance of a wine cellar.
There are even more chances to win.
Artisan® SeriesTilt-Head Stand Mixer– Incredibly versatile. More than a mixer™. With all the available attachments, you can use it to make homemade pasta, stuff fresh sausage, whip up ice cream, and give fruit a squeeze. No wonder generations of cooks have cherished theirs.
Additionally, be one of the first 500 people to vote for the most rescue-worthy kitchen and receive $25 off toward any home service order on ServiceLive.com!
Don’t forget, you have until November 2nd to enter your photo for a chance to win a new suite of appliances from Sears and Kitchenaid. Go now!
*This post is part of a paid campaign with Sears.*