My older two children have made it to the very top of their behavior charts, which means they have earned a day at the movies, complete with candy and popcorn. I am delighted that How To Train Your Dragon is headed to theaters this weekend, because they are both itching to see it. It also looks like a movie that I will enjoy, so it’s a win-win.
Based on the beloved children’s story, How to Train Your Dragon tells a tale of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who instead of embracing his family’s long-standing heroic dragon slaying tradition, faces a predicament when he comes face-to-face with a dragon who challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from a whole new perspective. How to Train Your Dragon is sure to be a hit with children and families everywhere as it’s packed with comedy, action and adventure!
How to Train Your Dragon: An IMAX 3D Experience, opens this Friday, March 26th.
To celebrate the opening of How to Train Your Dragon, we have an IMAX Prize Pack to award one lucky reader.
- 1 How to Train Your Dragon IMAX movie poster signed by voice talent Jay Baruchel, America Ferrera, Gerard Butler and Craig Ferguson!
- Family 4 pack of IMAX tickets
- 1 copy of How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
- 1 copy of How to Train Your Dragon Storybook and 3D Viewer by Publisher Simon & Schuster Merchandise
To enter to win, I want to know how you would name your dragon. Leave your most creative/unique name for your dragon in the comments section below.
Of course you can earn additional entries for the following:
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Spread the word to your friends via your blog, twitter, etc.
- **NEW** Start or Reply to any video conversation at Say It Face To Face. Then leave a comment with the link to the conversation on Say It Face To Face. Your video conversation or reply can be about ANY topic.
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for those two additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below.
This Giveaway is open to US residents only and is void where prohibited. It closes on Friday, April 9th. We will announce our winner on Saturday, April 10th. Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of use for more information.