Jenn at Parenting Advice got me.
Jenn mentioned in her post that she wanted to know why we each started parenting blogs.
I started one because I wanted to have fun while highlighting great places for moms online. There is so much out there for women, I wanted to create a resource to bring it all together for moms who are in a hurry or who are just looking to find more mom-related sites, stores and blogs.
I love meeting other moms online and blogging is such a great intereactive experience where I can explore my creative side (sometimes playdough and crayons can get tired.)
Now on to the tag…
Four Jobs I Have Had:
I’ve only actually had one real job. I have had Post Viral Syndrome since I was 14 and haven’t lived a very typical life
2) Christian Youth Worker
Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
I don’t really like to watch things more than once but here goes some…
1) Steel Magnolias – who can’t?
2) Sound of Music – I know, not too original of me
3) The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
4) Life is Beautiful
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1) Everwood – sad, but true
2) Grey’s Anatomy
3) The Office
Four Places I’ve Been On Vacation:
2) New Zealand
3) Europe (England, France, Germany)
4) Nashville, TN
Four Tunes That Play In My Head:
1) You are Beautiful – James Blunt
2) tons of REM
3) whatever annoying jingles/songs my husband has just sung – it is one of his favorite was to drive me nuts. he thinks it is hilarious!
4) the last song that played in the car
Four Favorite Dishes:
1) Salad – sounds crazy – but I make killer salads – they are my specialty
2) Wraps – my second specialty
3) Spinach & Artichoke Dip
4) Scalloped Potatoes
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Way too many to list!!!
1) kisses of sunshine
2) all my new Bible Study buddies (see the LBY blogroll)
3) Ryze – I am new there
4) Childavenue – I am a moderator on the forum
Four Books I Really Love:
1) Jane Eyre – all time favourite
2) The Purpose Driven Life
3) everything Joni Eareckson Tada writes
4) The Scewtape Letters
Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1) Beach in Hawaii
2) Movie Theater
4) At any beach with my son
Four Bloggers I’m Tagging:
Now this is tricky…I don’t want to bother people. I know everyone is so busy and it seems everyone is getting tagged recently…so I am going to leave it open…if you haven’t been tagged for this and you want to join in GREAT…let me know in the comments and I will hop on over to your place…