This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Welcome to our weekly roundup here at 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere.
As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- Wordless Wednesdays: Ready for Kindergarten
- Make a personalized HOME Sign With Your Photos
- Tackle it Tuesday: I’ve Always Wanted a Craft Room
- Checking in With the Sisters- True Beauty
- 15 Minutes to Fabulous: Tips for Simple, Quick, and Sexy Hair and Makeup
- Create a Fashionable Fall Wardrobe with Wal-Mart’s Fitting Room
- Exclusive Deals from Family Finds
- Join us for our next Twitter party– Heart Healthy Beef
- Is Cheating Ever Allowed?
- My Top 3 Questions About Bento Lunches
- 5 Ways to Save Time on Dinner
- We’re Giving Away Scary Mommy Secrets to You All– For Free
- How Our Family Saved Big on Back to School
- Labor Day Link Up
- Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
Giveaways at 5 Minutes for Mom
- NEW! Chore Pad App Giveaway
- NEW! NatureBox Giveaway
- NEW! Vidazorb Probiotic Giveaway
- NEW! AnchorBay DVD Prize Pack Giveaway
- NEW! Ball and Chain Jewelry Trio Giveaway
- NEW! The World Almanac for Kids 2013 Giveaway
- What You Wish For (book)
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winner of the The Mom 100 Cookbook Giveaway is Susan P.
The winner of Making Sense When Life Doesn’t is Mia Dentice.
The winners of the Stella and Bats 3 book set (3 winners) are Heather Panjon, Staci Albright, and Denise Morse.
The winner of the DotMom Conference Tickets for You and a Friend is Morgan Lanier.
The winner of the $75 Friendly Rooster Gift Card is Tabathia.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Giveaways Around the Blogosphere
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Advertising and Communications contact, Jennifer. You can find me blogging at For Such a Time as This and tweeting at @jennifer_sikora.
Leave a Comment