This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Welcome to our weekly roundup here at 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere.
As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- Checking in with the Sisters-He’s Here All Summer
- Staying Positive after a Special Needs Diagnosis
- What Single Moms Want Their Married Friends to Know
- Rainbow Salad in a Jar
- 7 Reasons You Should Take that Photo
- Live Spreecast with Microsoft at BlogHer
- 10 Minute Beauty Tips for Day or Night
- Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie-Fall’s Must See Movie
- Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
Giveaways at 5 Minutes for Mom
- NEW! Grandway Apron Giveaway
- NEW! Family Life Giveaway
- NEW! Rose Romano Marinara Sauce Giveaway
- NEW! Midevil Times Giveaway
- NEW! Softies Giveaway
- NEW! Where We Belong (book) Giveaway
- Redbox Summer Movie Giveaway
- Ice Age Continental Drift Plush Giveaway
- The Odd Life of Timothy Green Screening Giveaway
- The Next Best Thing (book) Giveaway
What’s Going On Around the Blogosphere?
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winner of the Inescapable (book) Giveaway is Wendy Zephier.
The winner of the Ready Bright System Giveaway is Laura Jacobson.
The winner of the ABC Flashcards Ediaper Cake Giveaway is Jenny Anwar.
The winner of the Herbal Insect Repellant Giveaway is Amber Smith.
The winner of the MyEmergency App Giveaway is Kelli Wilson.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Giveaways Around the Blogosphere
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Advertising and Communications contact, Jennifer. You can find me blogging at For Such a Time as This and tweeting at @jennifer_sikora.
Leave a Comment