This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Welcome to our weekly roundup here at 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere.
As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- Checking in With the Sisters-Rebuilding Life
- Google Closes Photo Editing Site Picnik-Bloggers React With Shock, Grief, and Anger
- Sharing Passwords-Is It 21st Century Intimacy
- Heal Instead of Hurt-Getting Proactive and Positive With the Mommies Coexist Pledge
- New Video Sharing Site Chill Launches-Think Pinterest for Video
- Pan Am- A Tour of the Set
- Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
Giveaways at 5 Minutes for Mom
- NEW! Sears Converse Giveaway (2/4)
- NEW! Zumba Fitness Giveaway (2/3)
- NEW! Bosom Buddy Giveaway (2/1)
- NEW! Viva Book App Giveaway (1/31)
- NEW! Ultra Immune Giveaway (1/30)
- NEW! How to Be a Best Friend Forever Book Giveaway (1/30)
- Tyson and Hungry Girl Giveaway (1/23)
- Parents Guide to Creating Wonderful People (1/25)
- Health and Wellness Target Gift Basket (1/26)
- Microsoft Touch Mouse- 2 winners (1/26)
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winner of the 80 Bites Diet Program is Alison S.
The winner of the Target New Year, New You Gift Basket is Rachel Miller.
The winner of the Sparkbox Toys Giveaway is Kathy.
The 3 winners of the Minute Frame Giveaway are April Phinazee, Gianna, and Diane Baum.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Giveaways Around the Blogosphere
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Advertising and Communications contact, Jennifer. You can find me blogging at For Such a Time as This and tweeting at @jennifer_sikora.
Leave a Comment