This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
16 year old Victoria is trying to make money to buy herself a sewing machine and send herself to college by starting her own online store – Victoria’s Garden. Here you’ll find scrapbooking pages and other items she’s designed herself. Help Victoria realize her dream!
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
How would you like to win a trip to Maui? Krazy Glue has launched a nationwide video contest. Contestants are asked to create a one minute commercial and upload it to www.commercialsgonecrazy.com. The contest ends October 31 and the winner will be announced December 12. In addition to the trip to Hawaii, winners will also receive $250 in gift cards to Apple.
Upromise wants to send you home this holiday season in a brand new VW Jetta! It’s all part of the Upromise Get Home for the Holidays photo contest. All you need to do is submit your most memorable holiday photo and tell them about it in 50 words or less. Whether it’s funny, heartwarming, endearing or embarrassing, they want you to share your most memorable holiday moment with them. The winner will be driving home for the holidays in a brand-new, 2009 VW Jetta! Contest ends Oct 23rd.
Kids across America can help power smiles across the country this holiday season! Duracell and actress Maggie Gyllenhaal are leading the charge to find young holiday ambassadors to do just that– in places where they are perhaps needed most, children’s hospitals. They are looking for happy, enthusiastic children between the ages of 6 and 15 and are encouraged to apply to help bring that same feeling to those less fortunate. The online casting call to is now under way until Nov. 3, 2008 at www.PowerASmile.com.
- Mamanista – $25 Shutterfly Gift Card (Oct 23rd)
- An Island Review – Personalized Holiday Cards (Oct 24th/US)
- All Because Two People Fell in Love – iPod Shuffle (Nov 1st)
Just for Men
- Mamanista – Tie by Bird Dog Bay (Nov 3rd)
Just for Women
- Just a mom’s take on things… – KN Karen Neuburger Pink Ribbon Collection chenille socks (Oct 22nd)
- Momma In Flip Flops2 – The Spotted Box: Box full of Goodies (Oct 22nd/All)
- Family Review Network – Glow Mama (Oct 26th/US)
Just for Kids
- An Island Life – Fancy Nancy Posh Bedroom Game (Oct 19th/US)
- Chefdruck Musings – Tigger and Pooh Hundred Acre Woods Haunt DVD (Oct 20th)
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy’s Blog – A Gift Certificate for a Custom Made for Kids Personalized Book (Oct 20th/US)
- Red Sox Mommy – A 2 pack of Pop Pals (Oct 20th)
- An Island Review – Kiss My Face Kids products: Self-foaming shampoo & body wash, toothpaste, bubble wash, self-foaming hand wash, detangler creme, whale soaps & lip balms. (Oct 21st/US)
- Froggy Reviews – A copy of Madam President by Lane Smith (Oct 21st/US)
- Chefdruck Reviews – Once Upon a Potty Anniversary Edition Book and CD (Oct 21st)
- An Island Review – Who Bob What Pants? DVD (Oct 22nd/Any)
- Simple – Set of Girls Leg Warmers (Oct 22nd)
- Did You See That? – Groovy Ruby CD (Oct 23rd)
- Sassy Frazz – Strawberry Shortcake Holiday Dreams Collection” 3-pack DVD Set (Oct 23rd/Cont US)
- Just a mom’s take on things… – Build-A-Bear Workshop’s Hopeful Wishes Teddy II (Oct 24th/US)
- Mom Fuse – Disney Monopoly Junior (Oct 24th/US)
- Shake The Salt – Boca Beth Grande Bag Gift Set (Oct 24/US)
- Chefdruck Musings – 3,2,1 Penguins! Save the Planets DVD Giveaway (Oct 27th)
- Red Sox Mommy – A pair of Eleven shoes (Oct 30th)
All Because Two People Fell in Love – Autographed Linda Eder Shirt and CD (Oct 30th)
- Tips for Raising Toddlers – 2 pack of Dripstiks (Oct 31st)
- Momma In Flip Flops2 – OiOi Giraffe Hobo Diaper Bag (Oct 20th/US)
- Adventures in Babywearing – Method Baby Squeaky Green body lotion, bubbly bath, hair & body wash, & diaper cream all in a signed Danny Seo-created Method Plastic Bag Rehab market tote (Oct 21st/US)
- Busy Mommy – Bebe Belays in the winner’s choice of colors (Oct 24th/US, Can)
- Mommy’s Idea – Wipe & diaper bag from Cutiepies Couture (Oct 27th/US, Can)
- Froggy Reviews – Custom Diaper Wreath from Diaper Cakes by Becca (Oct 28th/US, Can)
- Mommy’s Idea -Handy Burp’ems from Love Prints (Oct 30th/US, Can)
- Northwest Mom Finds – Kipiis bib clip (Oct 31st/US, Can)
- Oh My Baby – Too Hot Tot Bling Onesie (Oct 31st)
- The Glamorous WAHM – Aquadoodle Draw ‘N Doodle Mat by SPIN MASTER (Nov 20th/US)
Home & Garden
- All Because Two People Fell in Love – A case of Primo Water (Oct 19th/US)
- Livin’ With Me – Bethesda Sunscreen Soap (Oct 20th/US)
- Goodies for Mom – Peppermint Washcloth Candy (Oct 20th/US)
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy’s Blog – A Platinum Keurig Brewing System (Oct 31st/US)
Books, Movies, & Music for Grown-Ups
- Family Review Network – Tina! Greatest Hits CD (Oct 20th/Any)
- Family Review Network – Sweet Life by Mia King (Oct 22nd/Any)
- Heart Reflections – The Mom Complex by Darlene Schacht (Oct 23rd)
- Recognize and Remember – Passion to Pray Book & Prayer Plannerizer & (Oct 24th)
- An Island Life – Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman Complete Series Megaset (Oct 25th/US)
- Chefdruck Reviews – Bette Midler Best of CD (Oct 27th)
- Everyday Me . . . Seaside Tales – All-in-one curriculum for John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress (Oct 28th)
- Mamanista – Babywearing Halloween Costumes
- La Dolce Vita – Going Pink Has Never Been More Fashionable
Trip Advisor is hosting the More than Footprints campaign where they will give away $1 million to five great causes, including Save the Children. Trip Advisor developed the campaign to give to organizations that are doing amazing work to help our planet and people around the world. The five causes were chosen by Trip Advisor members, and they are all fantastic! Money is rewarded to the 5 charities through votes. One of them is Save the Children who’s mission is working together to help needy children in the United States and around the world through healthcare and education.
Febreze is has partnered with Family Dollar stores nationwide to send bottles of Febreze To Go to troops stationed abroad. The donation — a response to military requests — will freshen and eliminate odors on military gear and uniforms and bring the troops a refreshing piece of home. You can help the effort by making your next Febreze purchase at Family Dollar. From now through Veteran’s Day, Febreze and Family Dollar will send one 2.8 ounce bottle of Febreze To Go to a troop abroad for every Febreze item purchased. What a great cause!
ShaveEverywhere.com’s the Bodygroom Manalogues is a web site featuring “the bathrobe guy” and other characters that supports Philips Norelco’s Bodygroom Plus personal shaver and other products. The new Bodygroom Plus has a sleek, updated look and it features new settings, offering men a great way to trim or shave unwanted hair from everywhere below the neck…and belt! Check it out!
Kailani can be found at An Island Life, An Island Review, Family Review Network & Island Baby Boutique.
Leave a Comment