I hope you are all ready for another week ladies…
I am actually on an “up” day today emotionally and my kids were really beautiful for me today, my hubby even took me out to dinner tonight! Yay!
I am happy to be here showing you what I got done from my goals last week and happy to have more goals to set for next week.
Here is what I got done to show you this week!…
- Put ALL clothes away (yes I have more)
- Folded clothes
- Hung clothes
- Donated clothes
- Stored clothes
- Fix one of my two broken vacuums
- vacuum couches
- vacuum floors
- Clean bathroom
- Mop kitchen floor
- Do NSD & JC paperwork
- Call Pediatrician and Neighborhood Housing
I was also able to…
- De-clutter the tops of furnature
- Make a new “area” for my kiddos
- Call my sis to tell her I couldn’t watch my nephew anymore (this was hard for me)
- I also had a 101.7 fever for 2 days this week 🙁 I feel better now )
And here is some photos…
I have a couple things in mind for next week like getting my daughter’s crib set up, forcing myself to scrapbook and making the family get out to the zoo next Saturday… we’ll see.
I can’t wait to see what great things you all are tackling.
What are you tackling? Link up and let us know!
Join Us For Tackle It Tuesday
We’re making housework blog-able!
Find out more about Tackle It Tuesday here.
The project can be little or big – whatever you want. Basically, Tackle It Tuesday is about giving ourselves incentive, deadlines and satisfaction in getting our household tasks done. (It doesn’t even have to be housework… just whatever is on your To Do list.)
If you tackled a project this week, just add a comment and add your link below.
Let’s do this!