- Marvellous Mouse Designs is holding a Fabric Swap! You have until August 11th to sign-up and join in on the fun.
- Tribute Tuesday is coming to Notes of Jubilee this week! This week the theme will be a Military Edition where you’ll be able to share your gratitude to the brave men and women in uniform.
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
- Melody is hosting Splash Me! Photo Contest sponsored by HP. Winner will receive the new HP Photosmart A536 printer with two runners-up each receiving a Snapfish 50 free prints gift card.
Entry opened through July 30.
- Enter to win a tee being given away every day until August 4th or you may be the lucky owner of a 1982 Porsche! This is all to help promote and celebrate TNT’s Saving Grace’s 2nd season. If you’re a fan of the show, stop by and Embrace Your Grace today!
- Share your “Someday Story” with Wells Fargo and you could win one of the $1000 weekly prizes and be eligible for the grand prize of $100,000. Deadline to enter is July 25th.
- Whether it’s an annual festival, a special family-oriented concert, or a local parade, children ages 7-13 can submit a video documentary that depicts their special part of the world in the “Summer In My Town” Video Contest. The winner will receive a cash prize of $250.00 plus a special airing of their video on MeetMeAtTheCorner.org, the web site that sends kids on virtual fieldtrips. The contest deadline is August 31, 2008.
- A Frugal Housewife – $50 to Kohl’s (July 21st/?)
- Did You See That? – Jishaku Magnetic Game (July 23rd/?)
- An Island Life – $100 to T-Mobile or Crate & Barrel (July 28th/any)
Just for Women
- Ohana Mama – Tee & Trucker Cap from Salty Chix (July 20th/?)
- Baby Tea Leaves – Inspiration Necklace from Don’t Sweat It (July 20th/?)
- An Island Review – Bracelet & Earring Set from Twisted Silver (July 23rd/any)
- An Island Life – Tee from PeaceLoveMom (July 25th/US)
- Casual Friday Everyday – Blog Makeover from GirlyBlogDesigns.com (July 31st/any)
Just for Kids
- Chefdruck Musings – Your choice of Stroller Lid Hat from Little Hat Company (July 20th/?)
- Did You See That? – Silly Short Songs For Silly Short People (July 21st/?)
- Tots Magazine – SafetyTats (July 21st/?)
- Tots Magazine – Backyardigans: Mighty Match-Up! DVD (July 23rd/US)
- Tots Magazine – One Hardcover Book from Frecklebox (July 23rd/?)
- An Island Review – Prima Princessa Presents Swan Lake (July 24th/any)
- Megret – 2 Kumon workbooks of reader’s choice (July 25th/US)
- Sassy Frazz – Hair Accessories from Oopsie Dazie (July 28th/US)
- Stir-Crazy! – Tee from Trendy Tadpole (July 28th/?)
- Notes From My Nest – Chocolate Lollipop Dress from Kait Emerson Designs (July 30th/US)
- Red Sox Mommy – Kung Fu Panda Activity CD (Aug 1st/any)
- Jackie’s Thoughts – 3 No Throws Straps (July 20th/?)
- Jackie’s Thoughts – $25 to Baby Spare Wear (July 23rd/?)
- Pick Nick’s Brain – Help Your Child Sleep: a Detailed Guide ebook, Sleep Consulting Service, & Custom Made Baby Blanket (July 24th/?)
- An Island Life – Summer Floral Dress & Shirt 12-18 months from Your Little Sweet Pea (July 27th/US)
Home & Garden
- All Because Two People Fell in Love – Precious Moments Birthday Collectible (July 20th)
- An Island Life – Radius Toothbrushes for the whole family (July 22nd/any)
- Because We’re Worth It – Hungry Girl Cookbook (July 22nd/?)
- The Clan McLeod – Personalized Clipboard from Sheltered Not Shattered (July 22nd/?)
- SAHM Reviews – 4 Bath Bombs from Beyond the Bomb (July 23rd/US)
- Tots Magazine – $50 to Bugaboo Announcements (July 24th/US)
- Froggy Reviews – Helium Combo Balloon Kit from Balloon Time (July 28th/?)
- There’s A Frog in My Soup – $50 gift card to Tiny Prints (July 28th/?)
- My Wooden Spoon – 2 Knives from New West KnifeWorks (July 31st/any)
- Notes of Jubilee – Eco-friendly reusuable bags from Chico Bag (Aug 14th/US)
Books for GrownUps
- Sassy Frazz – Love As a Way of Life by Dr. Gary Chapman (July 28th/US)
- The Fresh Air Fund provides free summer vacations for disadvantaged children in New York City. This summer they need your help by spreading the word and helping to find host families for two hundred 9-12 year old kids. Stop by for more information on this worthy cause.
- Trusera is an online network where people can share and find real world health experiences. Contributors can share information, ask questions, and connect with other people who understand what you’re going through.
- infantSEE is a no-cost public health program developed to provide professional eye care for infants nationwide. Through InfantSEE, optometrists provide a one-time, comprehensive eye assessment to infants in their first year of life, offering early detection for the risk of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income.
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.