This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
We are looking for the perfect person to help us on our e-commerce stores.
And if you want to help us find her, you can have a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift certificate. If you link back to this post on your own blog, and then leave a comment telling us you linked, we’ll enter your name in a random draw for a $20 Amazon gift certificate.
If html, css, ftp and other techy stuff doesn’t scare you and you are a skilled writer, with solid grammar skills and the ability to quickly write creative product descriptions, you just might become our new team member. If you also know Photoshop and happen to be a whiz at isolating images (removing backgrounds), you’re getting closer.
We are work-at-home moms and we want to offer this position to another work-at-home mom. Our site is all about promoting moms and so we are excited to be able to share the opportunity to work at home.
We will be hiring an independent contractor, and not an employee, but if your skills are strong there should be no shortage of work in both the short and long term. We’d like to find someone who has about 30 – 40 hours per week available to work. The pay rate will be based on the applicant’s experience and skills.
If you think you might be the one for this fantastic work-at-home job, please contact us with “ECOMMERCE” in the subject and answer the following questions.
- Have you worked at home before?
- Do you have a home office in your house with a Windows computer, MS Office and high speed Internet?
- Do you blog? If yes, how long have you been blogging, what is your url?
- Do you have any other websites? If yes, what are your urls?
- Do you use WordPress?
- How fast do you type? (If you don’t know, that is fine…)
- Have you ever worked on an e-commerce website?
- Do you do any website design?
- Do you know HTML? If yes, how well would you say you know it? Do you use CSS? Do you use Dreamweaver or other software? Do you edit html text files directly in a text editor? If yes, which text editor do you use?
- Have you ever used Photoshop? If yes, are you an expert in editing photos and removing backgrounds?
- How comfortable are you using Windows Explorer to create and manage files and folders?
- What ftp programs, if any, have you used before?
- Do you consider yourself a “writer”? Would you be able to quickly write creative product descriptions that are grammatically correct? Would you be able to edit and correct another writer’s work?
- Would you say that you are efficient at learning new skills by searching online and finding answers yourself?
- What is your educational background?
- How many hours per day/week are you available? Would the time be in the morning, day, evening, weekdays or weekends?
- What time zone are you in?
- Are you available to talk on the phone during the day while you are working for us?
- If you are not selected for this particular role, would you like to be considered for other job openings we may have with our various websites?
Remember, if you link back to this post on your own blog, and then leave a comment telling us you linked, we’ll enter your name in a random draw for a $20 Amazon gift certificate.
Leave a Comment