The Bluestocking Guide is having an anniversary party! To celebrate, she’s holding a literature test where the winner will receive $50 to Barnes and Noble. Deadline to enter is May 19th. Good luck!
MomSelect is looking for a few good Moms to join them in reviewing products, participating in surveys, and basically share your opinions. The best part is that you get to choose what you’d like to be involved in. Check it out!
Have you ever had to discipline someone else’s child? If so, share your story at GoodyBlog and you could be featured in an upcoming edition of Parents Magazine!
The mega-popular Twisted Silver is announcing 3 brand new bracelet designs – Nautical, Chill, & Edge. To celebrate, she’s offering a 50% discount on these beautiful pieces until May 27th. Just use the code WARNING when checking out.
Take the Pay Yourself First Challenge and you could win $5000 & an all-expense paid spa vacation. To enter, just post your savings stories at PYFChallenge.com where FNBO Direct will judge the video submissions and select five finalists who will move on to participate in the six-month long Challenge. For more info, stop by the Pay Yourself First site today!
Enter the Electrolux Dream Kitchen Sweepstakes at iVillage and you could win a complete kitchen make-over! There’s also other cool kitchen appliances to be won by registering on the sweepstakes page, uploading a picture of your current kitchen, and explaining why you deserve to win. Deadline to enter is June 9th.
Do you have a proud Mommy moment? Enter your photo in the “Your Proudest Moment Photo Contest” sponsored by Church Hill Classics and you could win cash and a beautiful photo frame. Deadline is May 31st.
What’s better than having a Merry Maid come and clean your home? How about them coming over every other week for a whole year? Weiman Products is proud to announce their “Maid for a Year” Contest. To enter, just submit your 250-word essay on what clean means to you and why you deserve to win. Deadline to enter is July 31st.
- General Items
- Just for Women
- Metropolitan Mama – Puddle Jumper Overnight Bag by LUG (May 18th)
- Hostess With The Mostess – A Prize of your choice for you and a friend from Delight.com (May 18th)
- Bloggy Giveaways – Personalized Engraved Necklace from Warm Biscuit (May 18th)
- Boutique Cafe – Chloe & Jane: The Perfect Duo gift set (May 21st)
- Livin’ With Me – Hip-T (May 23rd)
- Mom Logic – Portrait of Love Necklace (May 26th)
- BellaSugar – Vanessa Bruno sequined tote bag filled with Bobbi Brown Beach products (May 27th)
- Shop Diary – Sex in the City Giveaway (May 30th)
- The Sak – Silverlake Canvas Convertible Sachel filled with 3 of Harper-Collins’ latest releases (May 31st)
- 60 Miles or Bust – “Save the Ta-Tas Tee & Gift Bag (May 31st)
- Just for Kids
- An Island Review – Backyardigans High Flying Adventures DVD (May 20th)
- Superhero Profiles – LEGO Indiana Jones IV – River Chase Set (May 21st)
- Did You See That? – Mia Reading: The Bugaboo Bugs (May 22nd)
- There’s A Frog In My Soup – Reward Chart from My Precious Kids (May 22nd)
- An Island Review – Avatar The Last Airbender DVD (May 23rd)
- Sassyfrazz – Cahootie Fortune Teller Game (May 26th)
- Everything Moms – I Care About You by Marianne Richmond (May 31st)
- Oh My Baby – Tee of your choice from Girl Mogul (June 30th)
- Baby Essentials
- Chic Shopper Chick – Boon Snack Ball snack dispenser and Flo bathtub faucet cover (May 20th)
- An Island Review – Nickelodeon Sleepytime Lullabies CD (May 22nd)
- An Island Life – New Baby Celebration Book & an Embroidered Baby Blanket from The Blue Top Hat (May 23rd)
- Sassyfrazz – A Baby Box Bistro (May 23rd)
- Simple Me Boutique – Polkadot Papoose Baby Sling (May 24th)
- Mamanista – $107 Natural Pod Gift Certificate (May 28th)
- Home & Kitchen
- Books & Movies for GrownUps
Mark you calendars because on June 12th, the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital will be holding their 2008 Thanks and Giving Event. There will be a lot of amazing items for sale in the St. Jude Hope Gift Book Holiday Edition where $.85 for each dollar spent goes directly to research and treatment. Help support a worthy cause!
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.