As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Mister Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
- All throughout October, IHOP will be featuring festive specials like Trick or Treat All-You-Can-Eat Buttermilk Pancakes and “design your own” Scary Face Pancakes, which will also be given out free to kids 12 and under on Friday, October 29th.
For more information or to find an IHOP restaurant near you, please visit www.ihop.com. Prices may vary by location.
SWEEPSTAKES & GIVEAWAYS
- ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape and Amy Matthews, host of DIY Network’s Sweat Equity, have launched a nationwide contest – ScotchBlue™ Brand & You: The Sweat Equity Crew – asking homeowners across America to submit a photo or video of a room in their home that’s in dire need of a facelift.
One lucky grand prize winner will receive a room makeover valued up to $15,000 as well as an appearance on Sweat Equity with Amy Matthews. Twenty finalists will each receive a $250 Visa Gift Card.
Go HERE to enter the ScotchBlue™ Brand & You: The Sweat Equity Crew contest. Submissions will be accepted through December 29, 2010.
- Parents and kids, LEGO challenges you to build a model home out of LEGO bricks, send in a picture, and enter to win up to $500 in Walmart gift cards.
Please see the details of the contest, under the LEGO Bricks Challenge section, here: http://see.walmart.com/lego/
Once all submissions are in, there will be a voting phase and 10 finalists will be chosen to win a variety of Walmart gift cards.
- Kmart is helping celebrate Halloween with thousands of costumes, candy by the bagful and countless spooky decorations! Kmart is also hosting a contest, called Shock the Block, which gives readers the chance to win a $2,000 grand prize, just for saying why their Halloween party will be the best one ever.
It wouldn’t be Halloween without heaps of candy and tons of pumpkins! Customers who shop at Kmart don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a frighteningly fun Halloween. Kmart is also offering super deals on spooky Halloween décor.
The Shock the Block contest (running now until Oct. 20) will give some lucky customers even more spending power this holiday season—one grand prize winner will receive a $2,000 Kmart gift card, while five first-place winners will receive $200 Kmart gift cards! Customers can enter by telling Kmart about their Halloween party plans in just 200 words or less.
- Melinda Joy’s Blog – Sak handbag giveaway (10/15 US Only)
- Val’s Views – Families Of Kenya DVD (10/15)
For Babies and Kids
- Val’s Views – Barney: A-Counting We Will Go DVD (10/13)
- Mom Knows It All – Mattel Loopz – ends 10/16
- Val’s Views – Shaun The Sheep: Party Animals DVD (10/14)
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy – Choice of Costume from Anytime Costumes (10/14 US Only)
- Glimpse – Win ANY item from Cuda Creations (10/11)
- Glimpse – 3 Month Zoodles Membership (10/12)
- Glimpse – Reusable Snack bag set (10/14)
- Glimpse – One Step Prize Package(10/21)
Would you like to share a fun giveaway or a worth our while post? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.