Easter is just over a week away, which means I better get to the store and stock-up on my favorite holiday candy. I LOVE Easter candy! Love it!!! Oh, and, of course, I should probably get something for my kids, too!
While I’m filling my grocery basket this week I will also be thinking of ways that I can give back, because, as much as I love the candy, I love helping others even more! This easter Hershey’s has created a way for me, and you, to help others.
This Easter, Hershey’s is partnering with bloggers to donate $5000 to the Children’s Miracle Network! CMN is a fabulous organization helping children’s hospitals around the country. You can learn more about Children’s Miracle Network by visiting them online.
Here is what Hershey’s is doing: Hershey is hosting a blog hop this Easter season and, for each blog that participates, Hershey’s will donate $10 to CMN. How can you help? Easy! Spread the word about the blog hop through writing a blog post (including the rules below) and passing on virtual Easter baskets to your friends, encouraging them to participate!
Posting about Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop is easy and only takes a few minutes, but the difference you are making in the lives of children is absolutely priceless! Let’s help put smiles on kids’ faces this Easter!
Here is the info to include in your blog post:
Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop Rules
1. Copy and paste these rules to your post.
2. Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger — you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want!
3. Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop in the comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
6. Hershey’s is donating $10 per blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
7. Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.
We are passing on virtual Easter baskets to all of you and we hope you will take a few minutes to participate in the blog hop and support Children’s Miracle Network! Don’t forget to leave your post link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop and leave us a comment to let us know you’re hopping with us!