Our dear bloggy friend Jen as well as the inspiring Shash both awarded us with the Thinking Blogger Award. (I am sure you have seen these awards around lately. It is a different kind of an award in that it is being awarded in a “tag” style. Once someone is awarded they then give out the award to five other bloggers.)
The one thing is – the thought of choosing only five other bloggers literally makes me feel all sick and panicky. I hate singling people out because of all the people that I then must leave out!
But – I must play along properly. So I will choose five. BUT, it is not to say that this is conclusive. Good grief – I can’t even begin to list the tons of bloggers whom I love and respect and who regularly get me “thinking.”
I don’t think I am supposed to award the people who awarded us – but Jen and Shash – you both rock!
Now – I am going to do this pretty stream of conscious and just grab some of the first five bloggers that pop into my mind. (I wanted to award bloggers who haven’t yet won these awards, but that wasn’t working. So – I am sorry that I am awarding those already awarded, but this tag has been going around for awhile now…)
- First of all – I know Heather already has this award – but no blogger right now is getting us all to think as much as she is! If you missed this post of hers – you must read it. It defines “inspiring”.
- Next – Diane. This woman of faith has had me thinking since the beginning of my blog life. (I am sure she has been awarded this by now – but I didn’t see it in her side bar or on a recent post. I must have just missed it though.)
- Third – Karla. Karla inspires me with her courage and faith. And right now the dear thing is going through even more sickness and stomach flu with her family – all while she is pregnant! They have had so much vomiting in the last few months they could win an award for that!
- Fourth – Dana. A cancer survivor and a totally cool chick, this girl always inspires me. (Yes, she has been awarded a couple time over already – but what to do!)
- And finally – Iris. A great blogging friend – although she has already received this award a few times, I simply can’t leave her off my list.