This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Do your kids like to make their own Valentine’s cards? They’ll love these DIY LEGO Valentines Day cards and Valentines Day crafts.
Kids are usually crazy about LEGO, so any craft that’s LEGO-themed will probably get them super excited. Even more, as grownups we might not get to play with LEGO too much, but we can still appreciate the versatility of those little colorful blocks, right?
With Valentine’s Day coming soon, I say lets mix up the two and have some fun. Here are some incredibly creative DIY LEGO Valentine crafts to get you started.
I have to say, most of them are very easy to make so I’m sure both you and the kids will enjoy the whole process and of course, the results!
- DIY Lego Movie Valentines With Free Printable from carrieelle.com
- DIY Lego Heart Valentines from iheartnaptime.net
- Printable DIY Lego Valentines Day Cards from lemonlimeadventures.com
- Lego Valentines from temeculablogs.com
- Lego Friendship Bracelets from web.kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Easy DIY Lego Valentine Treat Boxes from attagirlsays.com
- Lego Valentines Day Building Ideas For Kids Stem from littlebinsforlittlehands.com
- Lego Valentine’s Day Cards from redtedart.com
- Lego Stamping Salt Dough Valentines Craft from therightonmom.com
- DIY Lego Valentine Hearts To Exchange from juliechats.com
- DIY Lego Valentines In Mini Jars from nontoygifts.com
- Lego Crayon Valentine from clarkscondensed.com
- Lego Inspired Classroom Valentines from beautythroughimperfection.com
- Easy And Adorable Printable Heart Lego Valentines from schoolingamonkey.com
- Lego Valentine Cards Printable from itisakeeper.com
- How To Make Lego Crayons And Free Printable Tag from iheartnaptime.net
- Lego Marble Maze For Valentines Day from lemonlimeadventures.com
- DIY Lego Crayons from craftcreatecook.com
- DIY Valentine Lego Bags & Free Printable from kojo-designs.com
- Lego Valentines Treats And Free Printable from momvstheboys.com
Find More Valentine’s Day Crafts
Kids can follow these simple steps Valentine’s Day painting ideas to make stunning cards and paintings to give as gifts.
Take a few minutes with your kids making these easy Valentine craft ideas…
Pin it for Later
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom
Leave a Comment